The <Prophecy of the Fatman> & <The Fatman's Prophecy>!!

MOPSFounder

Greetings,

Allow me to tell you about my guilds, the <Prophecy of the Fatman> (<PotF>) and <The Fatman's Prophecy> (<TFP>).

Note #1: Our Imperial sister guild is up, semi-active but RECRUITING! It's mainly for our Imp alts, but if you'd like to help us organize and manage our server's sister guild, feel free to contact me here or through in-game, <Martini>!

Note #2: Our website has a lot of kinks to be worked on since it's not the <Republic Underworld> anymore! I hope you don't mind the mess for the time being!

Background <PotF> is an established and structured, mature SWTOR guild and currently holds the status as being the biggest and most active guild on Prophecy of the Five (although we do know it's always quality > quantity). I'm proud that I could achieve this status as The Fatman used to be the biggest server in the game during the elder days, and that's the server where my experience within the game really skyrocketed. Our previous guild name was the <Republic Underworld> (<RU>), but to prepare for revitalization because of the dying Fatman server, I decided to rename the guild the <Prophecy of the Fatman> after server merges.

Back in the day, the <RU> wasn't the biggest guild nor the greatest. We were still small, but at times during our growth we were able to reach over 25+ guild members. However, this was short-lived as players in the communities started leaving for other games, unsubscribing or becoming inactive and vanishing out of the blue. After a quick break from SWTOR—mainly because of how hard my guild got hit with the SWTOR woes—I started contemplating whether or not I should keep the guild and just wait until one day, we'd receive a surge of members joining and logging on. After some time thinking about it, I decided I'd vow to stick with the guild and work hard on it.

The <PotF> is now recruiting for more players to come join a guild with many high endeavors to achieve.

Vision & Goals The <PotF> prides itself into being one of the most social, friendly, experienced and helpful guilds in the SWTOR community so we'll have those qualities within us in-game. One of our many goals has always been to put emphasis on the person before the player to create a tight-knit, supportive family of gamers from around the globe who genuinely care about their guild-mates. Here at the <PotF> we also feel that it is not what you achieve, but who you achieve it with that really counts in the end, and that fond memories with friendly people will have more of a lasting impact than being in a game first with a group of rude and selfish individuals.

It is time that the <PotF> prepares itself in gaming and administration, and through personal interactions over many online services via our website, email, VoIP, etc. With a functional and efficient ranking and "government" structure being setup, and with helpful, skilled, intelligent, friendly and caring group of players from around the world, we are prepared to surpass the future hurdles placed before us as a community.

More of our goals are to focus on personal and guild-wide progression in other games we play (if we manage to expand into a multi-gaming guild). Our community playdates and events will be conducted on multiple days which will make it easy for the majority of our players to attend and participate. We will, as a serious and fun gaming guild, aim to participate zealously in each games' multiplayer and community events.

So if it has not yet been understood by the reader, let it be known that the <PotF> aims not only to dominate the gaming scene while excelling in personal and team goals, but to do all things with respect to one another and those we encounter along the journey. You can always expect a warm welcome from our members as we all move about in the Prophecy of the Five server.

General Information Here is some basic information about the guild!

Name: <Prophecy of the Fatman> (Republic Counterpart); <The Fatman's Prophecy> (Imperial Counterpart).

Est. Active Members (<PotF>): 100–200+.

Gametypes: PvP (Player vs. Player) AND PvE (Player vs. Environment).

Government Structure: Democratic Leadership.

Head of State: Martini.

Head of Government: Prophets' Council.

Regions: North America (Primary); All Others (Secondary).

Hubs: Website; SWTOR Recruitment Thread; VoIP (TS3 [main] and Ventrilo [secondary]).

Who We Want If you fit these types of personalities then you'd be perfect to join the guild!

• Team players.

• Contributors.

• Motivated and dedicated people.

• People that know how to have fun.

• Capable and self-sufficient gamers.

• Respectful, polite and mature individuals.

Who We Don't Want Please don't join if you're going to be these kinds of players, who certainly make a community's atmosphere quite... distasteful.

• Quitters.

• Drama queens.

• Lazy and inactive people.

• Troublemakers.

• Elitists (In the "I am the best, you are inferior" definition).

Questions & Answers I bet after reading a load of information I have typed above, you have some general questions that you'd like answers to. Let me provide you with a list with known questions you may have:

• How old do I have to be to join? There is no age requirement to join the guild. However, the way you present yourself in-game and through our VoIP will certainly affect your eligibility to join the guild.

• Where does the guild's location and time originate? East Coast/Eastern Standard Time.

• Do I have to have a mic? No, you don't. However, if you don't have a mic that will limit you from participating in some things. To prove that you won't need a mic, just use common sense and to listen to comrades and superiors to gain their trust and respect.

• Will I be able to recruit others? Yes, but please be sure to refer them to the guild's leaders/officers. You aren't required to recruit others, but if you do the guild leaders and officers will evaluate them and see if they're eligible to be in the guild.

• Are there going to be guild tournaments and contests in the future with prizes? Definitely! One of our main goals is to create a tight-knit community full of gamers and to befriend each other on a personal level.

• How are community playdates setup? At the moment, nothing is being setup but we do have an only-guild event in the works!

• Why should I join this guild/Why should I leave my other guild for this one? Well, our requirements aren't strict and our officers and leaders are very lenient. We're looking to expand in so many ways, and if you're an extremely experienced player with a possible knowledge on how to manage guilds, then you may guarantee yourself an Officer position or become a high-ranking Council member. You'd be a fool to not take advantage of the opportunities and potential this guild has! (P.S. We're not asking you to leave your current guild for ours. This is just if you're considering leaving your current guild for a new one (that new guild could be us!). :p)

• What if I have a question that hasn't been answered on this list? Contact me! I will provide details on how to contact me below!

Contact Us! You can either send me a message here or in-game to my main, <Martini>. You can also reach me on our website or at HomicidalWhales@yahoo.com!
Edited by MOPSFounder

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update I had to create a new thread since I couldn't update the last one's title. I've added a bit more about our Imperial counterpart, <The Fatman's Prophecy>.

Hope you come help and join our guilds! :D

Yes, it was changed again by vote of the Guild Leaders.

Deal with it. :cool:

We're still recruiting for friendly, social, helpful and dedicated players! Whether you're geared or under-geared, whether you're experienced or inexperienced, whether you're an altoholic or not, here at the <PotF> we strive in gearing all your characters and grouping up a lot in in WZs, FPs and Ops to show you what to do and what not to do in PvP and PvE instances.

I think I'm also going to start to have our players acknowledge the "Will of the Force". Our "Will of the Force" will promote welcoming new members into the guild, telling them more about us and grouping up whenever you're comfortable. We want you to feel unique and important in the guild, and we also would like for you to see many of us try in PvP and PvE and do our best to show you that we play to the best of our ability and that we don't give up.

If you feel like this is something you're looking for or would be interested with, come see me or one of our other members in-game! :)

Remember that our guild is still kinda small but it has a lot of potential to grow! Please, if you're looking for a guild with players from The Fatman or native to PotF that are all friendly folks, do not hesitate to contact me to join! We really could use players that aren't like trolls and flamers in the server's General Chat. :)

Seen a lot of your guild at the event tonight, thanks for showing guys. Also, next time you might have to switch to your Imperials...we were drowning in a sea of red over here, lol.

Sadly, our Imperial sister guild doesn't support the numbers our Republic guild does, but I'll make sure we all switch to our Imps to help... *shrug* the Dark Side. :D

We were happy to participate, too! You caught us at a good time as we downed Snowblind and Gargath that night of the event.

Good morning, Prophecy of the Five!

Our guild is still looking for active, friendly and dedicated players! Whether you're geared or under-geared, experienced or inexperienced, an altoholic or not, casual or moderate or hardcore, here at the <PotF>/<TFP> we cater to all types of players.

Our rules aren't strict and our environment feels and is very homey. If you're looking for this type of comfortable community, please do contact me for more information about these guilds. If you'd also like to join, we could have an interview so we can get to know each other and to tell you more about my guilds before you make your decision to join.

:)