PvP WZ discussion

Rhyn

I would like to start a discussion and hopefully a movement for a few changes to PvP.

1) Please do not make the new WH gear require the equivalent item turn in. I, personally, do not think a constant gear grind is content. With the way mods are set up it requires us to get a lot of different pieces to make our characters effective and efficient. This takes up a lot of room in your bank/inventory and truly just pisses me off. Require any similar WH item should be fine.

2) Please have our CC ability reset on death, double the cool down time on all CC abilities, and ensure all stuns give the proper resolve.

3) Have the battle master gear be the new recruit gear. ( can’t remember if it is this way in 1.6 on the PTS) The gear gap between new 50’s and WH needs to be closed. The gap is so large it is extremely discouraging and turn a lot of people off of WZ.s

4) Also please look into adding a group finder for ranked WZ or let us group in groups of 4. The current system is not designed well, and leads to few guild/groups actually running rateds.

Let’s really start a constructive discussion so the Dev’s know what we are looking for out of our WZ experience, and so all of our PvP experiences are better than they are now.

Edited by Rhyn
title change

2) Please have our CC ability reset on death, double the cool down time on all CC abilities...

I think you mean our CC break ability? This is an intresting concept, but I think this would essentially make CC useless, might be worth a try, but I think fixing resolve would solve alot of the CC related issues in PvP.

3) Have the battle master gear be the new recruit gear. ( can’t remember if it is this way in 1.6 on the PTS) The gear gap between new 50’s and WH needs to be closed. The gap is so large it is extremely discouraging and turn a lot of people off of WZ.s

The recruit Mark 2 is close enough to BM gear now that this would not achieve much except eliminating a minor part of the PvP gearing experience, of which the BM "grind" is already not much to speak of .

4) Also please look into adding a group finder for ranked WZ or let us group in groups of 4. The current system is not designed well, and leads to few guild/groups actually running rateds.

TBH this has been talked to death recently.

My thoughts.

Personally, I think if the devs actually know how to play there game or all those yahoos you see playing and testing there game at the E3 demos for them could be forced to pvp in recruit gear for 1 full hour. I bet they would change this BullSh*t System ASAP Edited by Lejune

I think you mean our CC break ability? This is an intresting concept, but I think this would essentially make CC useless, might be worth a try, but I think fixing resolve would solve alot of the CC related issues in PvP.

I have to say i do not think it would make CC useless but it would make it matter when you used it, and would penalize those that use stuns foolishly.

The recruit Mark 2 is close enough to BM gear now that this would not achieve much except eliminating a minor part of the PvP gearing experience, of which the BM "grind" is already not much to speak of .

I disagree here. There is a very large gap between recruit and battlemaster gear. The current grind to battlemaster sucks because so many in WZ's have alot or are full WH.

But i do like that we are discussing these things