Backstab is kinda annoying to use sometimes.

jeffricoslinger

Backstab is as you know - one of the main rotational abilities of the Operative, but I've been having issues using it at times and in more then one situation it's actually led to me mashing my Backstab key, missing out on GCD's in order to get it in which has actually led to me ultimately dying to the elite mob in front of me.

What's happening is that the mob is clearly looking away from me, and is facing Kaliyo, my companion, but I can't use the skill, if I then go infront of the mob and try, I do it no problem. It seems to me that the issue is that the mob is sometimes inside Kaliyo's hitbox and it animates as facing Kaliyo and away from me but mechanically, it's facing me and not Kaliyo..

This needs to be fixed because it's annoying, either make the visual effect what matters in terms of using the ability or make the visual effect match whats happening mechanically because it's really frustrating clearly being behind the enemy and having to move to do what a main rotational ability..

Does anyone else have this issue or just me? I can't imagine it's just me as it happens to me all the time..

Yeah, I'm getting this a lot in pvp too. Funny thing is though that my scrapper scoundrel isn't having the same issue.

Concealment ops have enough problems already without idiot programmers giving us more issues. Its always fun when Imps have a hard enough time on my server, but I can't get a necessary backstab off to save my life (literally) and have to deal with the backlash of being called a "noob" or such due to this issue.

Very good job BioWare. Keep up the good "work".