How "Good" is a Light Side Sith Warrior?

RazerFox

My Juggernaut was mostly Light Side, though still a brutal SOB. I viewed him somewhat as Vader-like. Vader usually gave his people one, maybe two chances, after that it was "Force Choke". But, he did give them a chance to fix their mistakes. So for my guy, its more about efficiently dealing with his enemies, but not being a petty psycho about it. If he's going to kill a guy, one shot bam, no torture, a swift death, as he'd hope he'd recieve. He does think that Jedi stifling themselves is what makes them crack so easily, he uses his hatred and anger as a cold flame against his enemies, burning through him, but not mindlessly. And he's certainly capable of humor, or respect/decency/compassion, when merited. Those were more brought out in him by Vette.

I played two light sided Sith Warriors to lvl 55 and I have to say I like it quite a lot. Especially act 1 is of more satisfiying if you play lightside, since the story actually changes to some degree.

You still hunt down Jaesa but instead of wanting to destroy her and everything she holds dear you actively try to protect her from Baras while avoiding to fall on his bad side. You then convince her that not all Sith are evil and she joins you in your quest to better the empire from within.

Unfortunately this is kind of dropped in the other acts, but you can still be a very honorable and merciful Sith.

Edited by fovzwk

Unfortunately this is kind of dropped in the other acts, but you can still be a very honorable and merciful Sith.

This is the part I didn't like, it's like Acts 2/3 forget about the absolutely profound things your Warrior says and declares. Inquisitor handles it better, you can stay true to your lightside route throughout the course of the entire story mostly and your Light alignmenent is not forgotten.

welli played a bit of the sith inquistitor were you start as a force sensitive slave an i was wondering if the if a way to make my inquistitor and warrior good and were they ever can turn good and side with the republic during the game unlickly tho or follow a path in the story were i can picture then join the jedi after the stoy in the game so its not wierd for me to have a sith in the stringhold i have i want to be nice minimise casualties in the game and mot kill as many jedi and repbulic as i possibly could im a big role player

Light side sith warrior is also really funny in act one simply because of all the Jedi you don't fight. There are a lot of times where you can point out that you do in fact have the moral high ground despite being a Sith and the Jedi fully accept that and back off. Don't ask me why but I find that hysterical, especially since the female voice actress is really good at scolding people.

I have a light gray warrior and I don't know if you would call him good or evil. He pushes for a stalemate between the Empire and Republic because he fears the galactic genocide that the winning faction will commit against the other.

be it Saresh's, Revan's, or Vitiate's.

He channels his rage during personal combat but remains cold and calm during tactical decisions. Having to kill a few thousand Republic and Imperial soldiers is statistically insignificant, but unnecessarily killing is a waste of resources.

Well I have only got up to lvl 29 with my light sith Juggernaut. There are a few things I wish I would have chosen dark side for but for the most part I agree with the side side choices. I think of him like an honorable warrior that finds it beneath him to kill those that do not wish to attack him. He still tries to accomplish his main tasks but will give them an option to surrender or give up before attacking. I have also found at least once or twice by doing this later in the game the people you spare will come and help you.

Well sense It seems like a lot of us is just listing how they played their SWs. Ill go also.

My own Sith Warrior by all rights should have been a Jedi. They were simply born on the wrong side of the galaxy. Instead of just defecting first chance, she decided to make the most of it and change the Sith from within. She considers the Sith to be an abomination and uses politics and diplomacy to get allies in both the Empire AND Republic to one day bring a real peace to the galaxy and to reform the Sith to some type of organization that is acceptable in the galaxy.

So a Light Side Sith Warrior can be VERY good depending on how you play it.