EV Hard Mode Pylons nothing went wrong?

Last night my guild did EV pylons in hard mode for the first time. After reading all the horror stories and having done it only once on normal, I was expecting the worst. We managed it on our first go. We used NSSN and each side waited for the messege pop-up each time. I had thought we'd have the consoles lock up on us at least once but it was smooth sailing.

Grats? The only bug with pylons is if the last row is only 1 move, which you obviously didnt get. The rest of that N/S shenanigans is suppose to be part of the encounter (according to many), and its not NSSN, it's simply XSSX. The first and last row doesnt matter as long as you get them done reasonably close together. My guild does SSSS and works every time.

XSSX is not a mechanic. The bug that occurs is that the chat says "North done, waiting for South" AND "Both pylons are solved, do the next row". The system assumes that both pylons are solved but they arent. This occurs on the 2nd and 3rd row and that is why there is XSSX. Its fun that 99% of the people claim it is a feature.