PVE Annilation Required Accuracy

coldtrix

Im sure this is in another thread somewhere but i need clarafication here everything i read says get to 100% melee acc and 110% force acc but doesnt that mean my offhand will still miss i here claims that the offfhand will always have a chance to miss? the website i use is noxicc and it says on there 330 rating acc is the way it should be which equals 100% melee so the question here is that information right?

The hard cap on Accuracy (30% from rating) effectively prevents all possibility of causing your Offhand hits to not miss. Offhand accuracy is 60-66% at base (don't have tool-tip up to make sure), and only does 30-66% of the base mainhand damage and doesn't benefit from power. Basically, the offhand attacks help in terms of DPS, but not enough to warrant trying to stack enough accuracy.

What the 100% Melee Accuracy is all about is making your Mainhand attacks always hit as they're the attacks that do the most damage. People say Melee accuracy in specific because the two tabs that generally show up when you open up your character sheet is Melee/ Ranged and Defense. It's simply easier to explain that.

The accuracy percentage that actually matters though is Force/ Tech accuracy since all abilities that aren't Strike/ Assault or Zealous Strike/ Battering Assault are based on the Force Accuracy percentage. 110% is the number to shoot for because each boss has about an 8-10% chance to dodge weapon based attacks (Force/ Tech based, or yellow attacks never miss).

For the most part you will have 10 slots to have either surge or accuracy... you will want to split them apart equally for you will have 300 surge, and 300 accuracy if you're using ilvl 63 mods, 285/285 if you're using ilvl 61.

Also you will want to get the affection up on your melee dps (at least i think it is the melee dps, either way you want to get all of your companions) companion to be able to complete their story and get an additional 1% accuracy for free.