[Flashpoint] The Esseles Question

So I came back to do this solo. I figured at lvl 16 I wouldn't have a problem but I ran into an issue.

I'm currently in the power core room and have the Desperate Assault bonus: Slice the power consoles.

I see 2 consoles on each side of the map that seem to need to be activated within a few seconds of each other. Is it impossible to solo this?

http://i.imgur.com/3EFCx.jpg

Anyone know a work-around. Could my T7-01 companion hit it for me by any chance :p

So I came back to do this solo. I figured at lvl 16 I wouldn't have a problem but I ran into an issue.

I'm currently in the power core room and have the Desperate Assault bonus: Slice the power consoles.

I see 2 consoles on each side of the map that seem to need to be activated within a few seconds of each other. Is it impossible to solo this?

http://i.imgur.com/3EFCx.jpg

Anyone know a work-around. Could my T7-01 companion hit it for me by any chance :p

It requires two people. It is also easily skipped.

• 3 years later...
There's two versions of soloing this. If you go in solo mode (with the Jesus Droid), they fixed it so you can do the bonus by yourself. If you go by yourself (with companion or without) into "normal" or "hard" mode, it is not fixed, as far as I know.

That is correct, did The Esseles myself the other day, first Solo mode then i wanted to try Tactical Mode but then i could not complete the bonus objective.

Keep in mind that the original post was from February of 2012. You couldn't solo the bonus back then for the same reason you can't solo the HEROIC-4s at the end of the Seeker Droid and Macrobinoculars quest chains: mechanics that require multiple people to do something at once. Fortunately, they fixed that with the Solo Mode introduced in 4.0...finally.