Funniest line in game?

Anysao

While leveling my smuggler for bonus xp weekend, i found a good one.

I flirted with a Republic Officer when she was giving me my assignment, and she responded:

"I know the Republic is in trouble when YOU are our best hope..."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While leveling my smuggler for bonus xp weekend, i found a good one.

I flirted with a Republic Officer when she was giving me my assignment, and she responded:

"I know the Republic is in trouble when YOU are our best hope..."

Something tells me you Smuggler needs to work on his delivery (or boost his Charisma bonus.)

Two of my favorites are from the Smuggler storyline on Ord Mantell.

When you infiltrate the little Separatist base on the island and the clueless kid walks in his with his droid and tells you he needs to use the computer you're currently slicing.

(paraphrasing)

Droid - "Master, I detect several non-functioning lifeforms. Specifically, those bodies over there."

Smuggler (if you choose the bluff) "Oh my stars! Our base must be under attack!"

Edited by jovianus

What about the male smuggler and Risha's wedding vows?

Risha: I promise that I'll be loyal to you, and always apologize whenever I get snitty when you except when I'm right.

Smuggler: I promise all that, plus I'll only ever skim 10% of the royal treasury

Risha: Only 10%? You do love me

Wish I could remember the whole thing, I think I didn't get all of Risha's vows.

From the Sith Warrior, there's a conversation between Quinn and the insane Moff Broysc: (Broysc is ranting at the Warrior, and Quinn is explaining what Broysc is talking about)

Broysc: You! You're the one who freed the Admiral!

Quinn: He calls me Admiral Malcontent. He seems to think that's my actual rank and title.

Broysc: Don't you know he's the one who lost the battle of Talay?

Quinn: Broysc's earliest command. Before I was born.

Broysc: His failure allowed the Jedi targets to escape Taris before the bombardment!

Quinn: Ancient history. Broysc wasn't even born.

Broysc: He sabotaged the Glory Space Station,for crying out loud!

Quinn: I have no idea what that is.

Edited by DarthVitrial

Elara called me into sick bay for "a very important matter than requires my immediate attention".

I assumed this would be a "personal" matter (if you know what I mean), but it turned out to be a personnel matter instead (specifically, the rest of the crew haven't been filling out their reports correctly).

My immediate thought was "Oh, for goodness sake, Elara. Noone cares about form-filling". But as the conversation progressed, I realised it was all part of an elaborate scheme to get us alone together.

Full convo:

Elara: Sir. There is a very important matter than requires your immediate attention.

Elara: I've noticed numerous reports and personnel documents that the other members of the squad have failed to keep up-to-date.

Elara: I've collected the files into datapads - I suggest the others take them off-ship to fill out. A change of scenery helps when completing reports, I think.

Me: [Flirt] Sounds like we'll have the whole ship to ourselves...

Elara: [Mock surprise] Hm. yes. I suppose that's true, isn't it. Please excuse me a moment, sir.

Elara: So: based on past performance when filing reports, Jorgan will complete his tasks the fastest. I've estimated at least seventy-three minutes.

Elara: Do you think we can find a productive way to spend the time before us, sir?

Me: Is it time for an inventory check or something?

Elara: No, I had something else in mind.

[Kiss; fade to black]

Elara: Hmm. I suppose it's wrong to hope that the rest of the squad gets behind on their reports again soon. Is it time to get back to work?

(Me: thinking: that didn't seem like 73 minutes, so I'm sure we can dally a little longer)

*Jorgan marches *

Jorgan: Dorn! Blast it, where are you?

Elara: Hm. I think our time is up for now.

It's particularly funny given Elara's mannerisms and tone of voice - lots of intense concentration and seemingly innocent surprise.

The whole encounter with Malfus as an (alien) bounty hunter on Alderaan is comedy gold. I didn't read the whole thread though, hope it wasn't posted before.

You're sent to pick up something from him, and when you arrive he gives you a whole speech about aliens being the scum of the universe and how you're not allowed to be within 10 feet of him. Reaction?

Bounty hunter: Shut up. *Punch him with durasteel plated fist*

He then sends his guards at you, who are obviously easily dispatched. Afterwards, he gets even more indignant and keeps on whining. Response?

Bounty hunter: You're a slow learner, aren't you? *Beat him mercilessly until he gives you what you need*

Mako on the way out: Wow, I've never seen a sense of self-importance override a sense of self-preservation before.

The funniest is the aftermath though. You get back to the questgiver and he tells you that Malfus has contacted him to complain about you assaulting him, and then asks you if that's true. Response?

Bounty hunter: (deadpan) I may have negotiated with his face a little.

Probably been said before but I laugh at this everytime I hear it

Baras: ARRRGAGG I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!!!11!!1!!one

SW: I feel your anger, master.

Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMOTOSE, LOBOTAMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!!!!!!1!!1!!111!!!one

Vette: Okay, I'm officially scared.

THIS! Did they remove this line from the game? I remember re-doing that conversation so much and laughed even harder...but my latest Marauder went through the conversation and he said "Tell-me-what-I-wish-to-KNOW!" *shocky shock shock*

Probably been said before but I laugh at this everytime I hear it

Baras: ARRRGAGG I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!!!11!!1!!one

SW: I feel your anger, master.

Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMOTOSE, LOBOTAMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!!!!!!1!!1!!111!!!one

Vette: Okay, I'm officially scared.

I love that part. When I did it, instead of "I feel your anger", my SW responded with "Nice lungs you've got there!"

The whole encounter with Malfus as an (alien) bounty hunter on Alderaan is comedy gold. I didn't read the whole thread though, hope it wasn't posted before.

You're sent to pick up something from him, and when you arrive he gives you a whole speech about aliens being the scum of the universe and how you're not allowed to be within 10 feet of him. Reaction?

He then sends his guards at you, who are obviously easily dispatched. Afterwards, he gets even more indignant and keeps on whining. Response?

Bounty hunter: You're a slow learner, aren't you? *Beat him mercilessly until he gives you what you need*

Mako on the way out: Wow, I've never seen a sense of self-importance override a sense of self-preservation before.

The funniest is the aftermath though. You get back to the questgiver and he tells you that Malfus has contacted him to complain about you assaulting him, and then asks you if that's true. Response?

Facial negotiatiors? I sense a new class...

It goes much the same as a human. The coolest scene in the entire game, IMO. It's also worth mentioning that the questgiver is actually pleased with you if you admit to assaulting Malfus.

On Tatooine, in the JK class quest chain, a Jawa proposes repairing some droids to help you:

Brrik: Brrik repairing droids. Jedi and Hare'en having army!

Brrik: Maybe little astromech donating spare parts?

* Brick starts examining T7 *

T7-01: T7 = no spare parts. / / Jawa tries anything funny = Jawa gets shocked.

*T7 extends shock probe*

On Tatooine, in the JK class quest chain, a Jawa proposes repairing some droids to help you:

*T7 extends shock probe*

LOL... I love T7. Well, loved... He was once my favorite droid, until I tore him apart for parts for HK-51 (and for a brief time, C2-N2. I still regret that)

*T7 extends shock probe*

I wish I had done this quest with T7, whoever I had with me didn't have any funny effect. The Jawa story lines are all hilarious. I posted it earlier in this thread, but the one where the Jawa celebrates after you kill the sand demon is priceless

On a related note, how many takes does it take for the Jawa voice actor? I'd be dying laughing spewing that gibberish out.

Smuggler story, on Tatooine with Bowdaar,

you meet Vavarone Zare, a Sith who wants to make a deal with you.

Bowdaar warns you against it, saying she smells bad.

If you take the option of asking him to warn you if he smells anything else bad, he says:

"Everything here smells of something bad. And bantha sausage."

For some reason I found that hilarious at the time :)

Male agent to Watcher 2:

Agent: Can I get a kiss before I go?

Watcher 2: I'm sorry, this holocommunicator doesn't have that feature. Perhaps they will add it in an update.

Oh, I love watcher 2. I remember when we met... I was talking to Dromund Kaas general chat about the fine woman, Kaliyo. I talked about how I was certainly going to romance her.

And then watcher 2 walked in, and I dropped ALL my feelings for Kaliyo.