Daily PO: Rishy daily missions shows section X missions in tooltip and neither work

Pricia

just got unlucky with a reroll again (from GSF to Rishi :( ), so again losing 3 GS points :mad:

to repeat: the Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions 1. doesn't work and 2. has a typo in the description

Would be appreciated if you could enlighten us when this will be fixed - at least take this PO out of the pool for now!

The Daily PO: Section X (Complete 4 Daily Missions in Section X) doesn't work correctly either - completed 4 missions, got credit for completing missions under conquest objective (2) as well as the kills conquest objective, but the daily PO counter for Section X missions only went up by 1. Edited by DawnAskham

For anyone who gets this PO, it is actually completable, but it is fairly narrow. The only Daily that seems to work for the Rishi is 'A Crew of Your Own' Pubside while taking the LS option. Since it is a Daily, you therefore need to take the LS option on four different Pubside characters to complete it.

The Daily PO: Section X (Complete 4 Daily Missions in Section X) doesn't work correctly either - completed 4 missions, got credit for completing missions under conquest objective (2) as well as the kills conquest objective, but the daily PO counter for Section X missions only went up by 1.

Weird, I just did Section X today on an Imp character and had no issues with getting the PO completed. I turned the missions in all at once (except the Area one), so I don't know if any of them did not count.

[Daily] A Crew of Your Own "Light side" did Not count for me but a "Dark side" choice did on another character. So far 8 [Daily] missions completed along with all the "story" Non-[Daily] missions across two characters and my PO: count is 1/4. Attempted USA Central time zone; 7AM-11AM May 6, 2021

Hi folks,

The bug with the Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions is a known issue. I've added it to this list: Game Update 6.3 - Known issues for visibility.

For the Daily PO: Section X Daily Missions, which Daily Missions did you do?

I had the PO: Daily Section X Daily Missions yesterday (5 May), on a Pubsider, and the Section X dailies worked for the PO.

Picking Light-side or Dark-side option for [Daily] A Crew of Your Own did not work for me on Imp side, nor did Section X missions on either side. Only thing that worked was A Crew of Your Own Pub side w/ Dark side option. Edited by Willjb

Hi folks,

The bug with the Daily PO: Rishi Daily Missions is a known issue. I've added it to this list: Game Update 6.3 - Known issues for visibility.

For Section X: I did all the dailies including the Heroic but I did it on the imperial side since I had two characters that could stealth through it that still need to get their conquest points. I was able to get the points for Section X.

For anyone who gets this PO, it is actually completable, but it is fairly narrow. The only Daily that seems to work for the Rishi is 'A Crew of Your Own' Pubside while taking the LS option. Since it is a Daily, you therefore need to take the LS option on four different Pubside characters to complete it.

Thank you very much. I got this buggy PO today and the above advice helped me complete it. (The Rishi and Section X mix-up was there, a different Rishi mission did not count.)

Edited by mike_carton

Hi folks,

So, the Rishi bug is not in the patch notes for 6.3.a … when will this be fixed?! And as I wrote before in some other thread: could you at least remove this daily from the pool?

Just ran in to this today. I happened to get both Section X and the Rishi objectives. Section X completed fine but no combination of Rishi missions is working, light side/dark side, imp/pub... just boned.

This seasons thing is killing me, between being forced into pvp and broken pve objectives it's just a steaming pile of trash.

Edited by khamseen_air

Just ran in to this today. I happened to get both Section X and the Rishi objectives. Section X completed fine but no combination of Rishi missions is working, light side/dark side, imp/pub... just boned.

This seasons thing is killing me, between being forced into pvp and broken pve objectives it's just a steaming pile of trash.

Same did we get the Points for the Saison?

Yep, yesterday there were separate PO's for Rishi and Section X dailies. I completed the Rishi dailies but didn't get an update for the Red Hull Retribution mission even though I got the completion pop up box., so I didn't get any galactic season points for completing Rishi dailies. Then I did the Section X dailies and got the galactic season points for completing those. Then this morning, I saw that there was only one PO for dailies and it was for Rishi, but when I clicked on it, it said to do Section X dailies and then directly under that said to do Rishi dailies. Just to be safe, I completed both, but didn't get any galactic season points. You guys owe me 9 points.

And I just ran the Rishi dailies on another toon on this same legacy and the same thing happened.

Edited by MarekLonefeather

Encountered this bug today... did three Rishi dailies (took the LS choice for Crew of Your Own) and did NOT get any credit. Then I tried two missions on Section X and also did NOT get any credit. At that point, I found this thread.

I just ran four alts in a row through the Crew of Your Own mission, each picking the DS option, and got credit and my GS points.

I'm fortunate that I have four alts with access to the Rishi dailies to accomplish this... many do not. The devs need to get their **** together. I hope there's a plan in the works to award some extra GS points to those who couldn't complete their objectives this first week (or longer, depending on when this particular bug is addressed).

• 1 month later...

Weird, I just did Section X today on an Imp character and had no issues with getting the PO completed. I turned the missions in all at once (except the Area one), so I don't know if any of them did not count.

Thanks for the workauround! The workaround does only work with the english version. In the german version the quest 'A Crew of Your Own' ('Eine eigene Crew') is totally bugged; no audio, no subtitles, just LS/DS choice... :jawa_frown:

Edit: according to fleet chat, the workaround _does_ work with the german client, but you have to choose the DS option. silly bug... :jawa_tongue:

Edited by mydocs