Bioware, why do you hate convenience? (PvE rant)
View Single Post
12.31.2011 , 11:27 AM |
Reading through this essay is not very convenient.
Yes let me focus on the under 10% of players that pay the same amount to play as the other 90%.
Level 69 Scoundrel