The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

Admit that much BW, prove it's not a kiddie conspiracy to alienate paying subs, or worse ... and I at least will forgive ;)

Or... power surge... rodents... coffee spill theory seems like a winner... leaky roof... seismic activity... solar flare... interns getting it on in the server room...

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or... power surge... rodents... coffee spill theory seems like a winner... leaky roof... seismic activity... solar flare... interns getting it on in the server room...

Someone forgot to feed the hamsters the coffee so that they run the wheels that power the servers for us addicts

Is the server plugged in?

As an ex-tech support person, this was a comon problem with why programs and computers don’t work for some reason. ;)

You’d be surprised how many IT managers use to ring for tech support and we “discovered” that the PC/server was unplugged or not turned on

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• Dev Post

I do enjoy that this thread is devolving into insanity, I appreciate all of you :).

The team is still digging into the blank server select screen, we greatly appreciate all of your patience this evening. The team is working to get everything up and running again as fast as possible.

-eric

Kinda new here. I've been lurking on this thread for about two hours and thought I'd join in. :p

Welcome to Tatooine. ON the left we have the sandpeople trying to fix the droids that run the servers, on the right we have the jawas with all the parts the sandpeople need. In the middle of our tour, we get to see the REAL story of what happened to Luke's uncle and aunt... I.M.P.S. - Cops Edition

I do enjoy that this thread is devolving into insanity, I appreciate all of you :).

The team is still digging into the blank server select screen, we greatly appreciate all of your patience this evening. The team is working to get everything up and running again as fast as possible.

-eric

Are they paying you overtime for this :D

-eric

Hurry up! I wanted to play with my friend and this stole that from me! You big meanies! :(

-eric

I'd like at least a small part of credit for that devolution.

-eric

And we appreciate your updates and the team's work.

-eric

Would it be faster at this point to just run the patch update?