We Need More Commemorative Statues - suggest yours!

Sarova

I would like a number of commemorative statues to be made available preferably by direct sale (though if they are to be in packs that's fine). I'd like to buy commemorative statues of:

• Malavai Quinn
  • Torian Cadera
  • Dark Jaesa Willsaam
  • Khem Val
  • Vector Hyllus
  • Felix Iresso
  • Lord Scourge

Even though I've used customisations on many of the above in-game, I'd be quite happy with the default look for their statues please :)

I would like a number of commemorative statues to be made available preferably by direct sale (though if they are to be in packs that's fine). I'd like to buy commemorative statues of:

• Malavai Quinn
  • Torian Cadera
  • Dark Jaesa Willsaam
  • Khem Val
  • Vector Hyllus
  • Felix Iresso
  • Lord Scourge

Even though I've used customisations on many of the above in-game, I'd be quite happy with the default look for their statues please :)

I'd love to see a Malavai Quinn commemorative statue as well as Vector, Lord Scourge and Jonas Balkar. Shut up and take my money!!

I wouldn't mind seeing one for Darth Baras or Zash

Darth Baras! That is a great idea since he plays such a central role in the early Warrior story - same for Zash & the Inquisitor. +1 for these 2 as well please.

While I'm lobbying, I'd also like a decoration of my favourite companions doing something other than standing with their hands on hips (I really dislike that pose on male companions). I love a companion decoration of Quinn sitting in a chair or Aric checking weapons like he does (did) on the ship.

I'd like to see the original group of commemorative statues make a return to the CM (and not in packs; purchasable individually). They would also make great rewards, IMHO. If you get a companion to influence level 50 and/or kill 1000 enemies with them, you earn, say, five copies of their statue.

I'd like to see the original group of commemorative statues make a return to the CM (and not in packs; purchasable individually). They would also make great rewards, IMHO. If you get a companion to influence level 50 and/or kill 1000 enemies with them, you earn, say, five copies of their statue.

I second this!

Make achievements relevant. :)

Edited by rachetsw

Besides of those Companions doing personal things for you, the Player, that you may see as spectacular. Why would the rest of the galaxy (so to speak) would want or know about them, and to why they would be worthy of a statue in the Galaxy's eyes? (other wise, within a Galactic society)

Wishing you all Good Health and Peace....

TORIAN CADERA!

I've been begging for this one since

his heroic death during the Battle of Odessen.

He seriously deserves a statue.

I do hope we get one for every companion, eventually.

I would love to see them all work in Medium as well as Large hooks. There are other decos with the same base size that fit in Medium hooks.