Maintenance: 13 February 2018

EricMusco

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as last time:

Can't log in to main account using the 8-digit physical security key

Alt account with 6-digit app key works fine.

I have only a 8-Digit security key - and now?

Go on, roll back to your old software release and bring in future only testet software on your live server.

Edited by Master_Morak

You can remove it using the web, just leave the field empty and then click the lost key link, you get one-time password and then it gets removed.

This is true.

Hovever I dont want to remove it, I want it to work as it should. Others have reported that if you remove it you cant re-add it. Since I dont want to use a 6-digit through my phone I just want the fob to work correctly. Hoping they sort their crap out soon so I can log in and play at some point today :p

This is true.

Hovever I dont want to remove it, I want it to work as it should. Others have reported that if you remove it you cant re-add it. Since I dont want to use a 6-digit through my phone I just want the fob to work correctly. Hoping they sort their crap out soon so I can log in and play at some point today :p

Housemate uses WinAuth with no issues, so may have to look into that myself

Yeah, I don't want to freaking replace it either. I just want to be able to log in and play. Plus I don't have a phone I can get the authorization code on. So, it is either this or I don't have a code and my account is at risk then. So I hope they get their stuff together and fix this.

same problem here. I´m using the old CE key and if like some are saying u cant add it again, i will not removed it.

Since i dont use the internet with my smartphone i cant use the app.

Unless of course u can use it with the pc, but i cant try that without a google play store account, which i dont have.

You can add it again, I have done that before.

same problem here. I´m using the old CE key and if like some are saying u cant add it again, i will not removed it.

Since i dont use the internet with my smartphone i cant use the app.

Unless of course u can use it with the pc, but i cant try that without a google play store account, which i dont have.

Housemate says WinAuth is great, and has an export feature that allows them to have the same keys on both PC and LT, so never have to worry about loosing device. Am wanting this more the longer they have this issue...

Ok looking through the comments it seems like the old physical DigiPass with the 8 digit key isn't working anymore. I am with many others in the fact I like the security it offers, however I also like the 100 CC it gives and the Security Vendor as well. Now I know some will say just getting the phone app will do the same but also like others I agree that this should have been something that should just keep working. Otherwise a notification should have been sent out that they were planning for it to be discontinued and no long functioning past a certain date, along with a link to a page detailing how to change from the 8 digit key to the phone app 6 digit key with no issues. You shouldn't have to report a key lost or stolen to have it deactivate.

Eric if you are still watching this thread PLEASE get this fixed so we can continue playing and using our current keys.