Free Lana Movement

IshtarScorpio

Apparently, unknown forces have kidnapped Lana Beniko from my character list.

No demands have been made yet, but I understand any rescue attempt will involve a very long and tedious mission.

We should join forces and pool our resources in an attempt to get Lana back from whatever dark forces have taken her, before body parts start showing up in the mail.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have her.

That's right, I HAVE HER.

And if you want her back, here are my terms:

1) Give Malavai Quinn more story and interactions (preferably romantic) to make up for the abysmal reunion the devs wrote for Iokath.

2) Fix the Quinn decoration for our strongholds so that he's not standing there naked. I know I'm odd asking for this, I do enjoy him naked, but not ALL THE TIME. I quite like his uniform. Not to mention since being naked, I've had to remove him from the office and put him in the bedroom...where he belongs anyway, but I digress.

3) One Comemorative Statue honoring Malavai Quinn.

4) Put his proper full name and title back over his head, like it was.

5) Make his customizations work in cutscenes.

6) Give Theron back his normal hair. I don't dig the edgelord mohawk.

7) Give back Sith Grey Eyes.

8) Return Theron to us and make everything good and romantic again.

9) An albino Monkey Lizard pet. I figured I'd better say 'pet' or you lunatics would give me a mount.

10) A Cloud City Stronghold.

*edit* Bonus demand for Grania. Allow those who don't wish to date Theron anymore a means to break up with him so Quinn knows he's the only one for them. :)

I suggest you meet these terms, or Blondie gets it. :eek:

Edited by Lunafox

I have her.

That's right, I HAVE HER.

And if you want her back, here are my terms:

1) Give Malavai Quinn more story and interactions (preferably romantic) to make up for the abysmal reunion the devs wrote for Iokath.

2) Fix the Quinn decoration for our strongholds so that he's not standing there naked. I know I'm odd asking for this, I do enjoy him naked, but not ALL THE TIME. I quite like his uniform. Not to mention since being naked, I've had to remove him from the office and put him in the bedroom...where he belongs anyway, but I digress.

3) One Comemorative Statue honoring Malavai Quinn.

4) Put his proper full name and title back over his head, like it was.

5) Make his customizations work in cutscenes.

6) Give Theron back his normal hair. I don't dig the edgelord mohawk.

7) Give back Sith Grey Eyes.

8) Return Theron to us and make everything good and romantic again.

9) An albino Monkey Lizard pet. I figured I'd better say 'pet' or you lunatics would give me a mount.

10) A Cloud City Stronghold.

I suggest you meet these terms, or Blondie gets it. :eek:

Can we add one where Quinn gets to be my only LI? I still seem to be stringing Theron along with no way to break up with him and I don't want Quinn(/the game) to get confused and leave me..:( Bad enough that as soon as I enter flashpoints his description changes and he thinks we aren't together.

guess not

Edited by grania

Can we add one where Quinn gets to be my only LI? I still seem to be stringing Theron along with no way to break up with him and I don't want Quinn(/the game) to get confused and leave me..:( Bad enough that as soon as I enter flashpoints his description changes and he thinks we aren't together.

guess not

Sure we can. *amends demands list*

It's because she is the start of the new mission for Copero. Do the flashpoint and you'll find her back in your list as per usual.

Oh shoot now I'll never break up with Theron!

He needs to find a nice Theronite to settle down with and make lots of adorable Theronlings. Hm I wonder if there are any fan arts of Theronlings and Quinnlings?

Oh shoot now I'll never break up with Theron!

He needs to find a nice Theronite to settle down with and make lots of adorable Theronlings. Hm I wonder if there arue any fan arts of Theronlings and Quinnlings?

Well my bounty hunters have a thing for Theron. My Quinn clone just happens to be a bounty hunter...

She came back for me as soon as I did the short conversation to start the Flashpoint, I didn't even need to do the whole thing to get her back.

Ditto. I couldn't get into the FP (didn't realize I needed to grab quest from terminal) so I summoned her thinking 'launch' only worked if you had her out.

Damn woman's like a boomerang always coming back. :p

You just need to erase Quinn from existence and she'll come back, he's only a useless sycophant anyway so he won't be missed. :rak_01::rak_04::rak_03::rak_02:

Sadly I can't! After I did the thing on Iokath he just forced his way into my companion list with no explanation, and there's no way to get him off :(

Ah well. Least that "cybernetic" armour set is getting some use now.

Would be really nice to have a thread where Lana could be mentioned or someone could ask a question without the character being bashed by Quinn and Theron fans. Just saying.

Actual answer to the OP's question:

If you have finished Umbara but haven't gotten to Copero yet, she's not in your companions list because she kicks off the Copero quest. Once you do Copero she will return, along with Raina Temple.

The same thing happens occasionally with other companions and other chapters - like when I'd moved to KOTET chapter 3 but hadn't actually launched the chapter, Koth (who had not left the Alliance and was in my game two minutes earlier) left my companions list and was a hologram in my strongholds.

Would be really nice to have a thread where Lana could be mentioned or someone could ask a question without the character being bashed by Quinn and Theron fans. Just saying.

Actual answer to the OP's question:

If you have finished Umbara but haven't gotten to Copero yet, she's not in your companions list because she kicks off the Copero quest. Once you do Copero she will return, along with Raina Temple.

The same thing happens occasionally with other companions and other chapters - like when I'd moved to KOTET chapter 3 but hadn't actually launched the chapter, Koth (who had not left the Alliance and was in my game two minutes earlier) left my companions list and was a hologram in my strongholds.

Aw :( I wasn't bashing, just having a bit of fun. It was meant to be funny. At least I took it as a 'kidnapping cue' and not another direction I could've taken from the word 'movement.' :eek:

Aw :( I wasn't bashing, just having a bit of fun. It was meant to be funny. At least I took it as a 'kidnapping cue' and not another direction I could've taken from the word 'movement.' :eek:

But it's not. The person was trying to ask an actual game related question, and you all felt the need to turn it into another Lana bashfest. We get it. You don't like her. It has to be brought up every single time she's mentioned, now?!

But it's not. The person was trying to ask an actual game related question, and you all felt the need to turn it into another Lana bashfest. We get it. You don't like her. It has to be brought up every single time she's mentioned, now?!

Oh for heaven's sakes, calm down. It was a friendly jest.

Edited by Jagaimee