View Single Post

HolyDestitute
12.30.2011 , 11:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PlagaNerezza View Post
I don't mind, but you do realize that is credits others who win the roll could use. Some of those items are re-sellable for descent credits on the GTN. So while we don't "need" the item I do "NEED" the credits and therefore you are asking us to forgo that money so you don't have to pay or take up easy crafting skills to update your companion.

So you are asking for us to subsidize your companion.

I understand why even when asking people are not thrilled about it. Cybertech and buy a set of armor for the companion. You are way better off anyways. That way you can be max stat blue for your level any point in time if you bother to take the few minutes to craft.

You're clueless and missing the point.

While YOU may need the credits, it is considered a gear piece first which is intended to be used.

Any usability of that item trumps your need for credits. Regardless if it is for a companion, DPS/TANK set, alt, or just rolling for mods. There are many different dynamics to this game with the advent of companions. I said earlier, companions are more important to some AC's then others. Who are you to determine what item should be sold for credits?

Furthermore, am I supposed to subsidize my leveling capability so you can have an opportunity to roll on an item just to sell it?