View Single Post

BadCuzMad
10.06.2017 , 01:00 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I am planning on doing the opposite. I am on Ebon Hawk but plan to transfer all my characters out to the English European server, once I get my monthly CC grant. I anticipate that Star Forge is quickly going to become as toxic as Harb, once it's the largest server. I have no interest in going to Satele Shan, because, Harbinger. I'm going to take my chances with Darth Malgus instead in the hopes that I'll have half a chance of playing open areas and heroics.
I would join you, however I get a 120-130 ping there. Currently I run 20-30 ping on east coast and 70-80 ping on west coast. I already have 21 toons on TRE so I am just leaving that alone. I play early mornings there when ranked isn't popping on Harb. But my true passion and 80% of playtime will be east coast until it dies or the game shuts down.

1 thing for sure, I am done with west coast. And if east coast becomes toxic like west coast then at least I will have a decent ping while the trolls troll. Before I go back to west coast I will uninstall and call it a day.