View Single Post

rachetsw
10.06.2017 , 12:51 PM | #6088
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Ah, nightfrogger is wonderful and mortifyingly generous I'm on Shadowlands, my new warrior is ready any old time, before or after merge. I'm online here and there throughout the day and evening, est. Maybe I could throw my clone (name is Litrik if you see him) in there too at some point, seems like that's where he'd belong. Speaking of my clone, he's afk on Nar Shadaa right now and someone has been ogling him and his companion for quite awhile..

Gee I'm actually excited about the merge, go figure? Didn't think I'd care.
Okay. Well the guild that will be the Quinnmancer guild is currently on Pot5. So once we merge we can get you in.

I am really excited for the merger too! Can it be Nov. 8th yet?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post

Quinn: As am I. *waves flag* Hurrah.

Theron: Wow. If this is your "excited" face, I don't want to see your "depressed" face.
Quinn: *conspiratorial whisper* Actually, I am looking forward to the server merge. I've grown rather fond of the crazy band of Quinnmancers. I only act unenthusiastic to keep up the reputation I've gotten. ...get that look out of your eyes, Theron. Tell anyone, and I'll--
Theron: HEY EVERYONE, QUINN'S EXCITED ABOUT THE-- *urk* *cough* *is being strangled by Quinn* haha i was just kidding...letmegoicantbreathe...
I always knew you loved us all Purple Quinn.
Proud Quinnmancer Proud Theronmancer