View Single Post

Lakemine
10.06.2017 , 10:09 AM | #674
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
The planetary instances are there to reduce lag and also to make sure not too many people are fighting over the same objectives.

Regardless of whether or not parts of heroics are instanced, I do believe that part of the solution lies in limiting the amount of people per instance but as I said they are also looking into respawn timers and such on certain heroics and together I hope that will create a better situation.

Ath the same time I don't think the heroics should've become part of endgame as they have. It destroyed the daily areas until the rewards there were accidentally upped there. Now people do dailies again. This is also a drawback of the GC system. The one size fits all approach herds people to where the easy cxp is made and credits second.

They're going to reduce the cost for the Iokath dailies but who cares? Unless they are more rewarding than other dailies or the heroics, nobody's really going to care about them really. I think they'll have to do some event to get people to come to Iokath to try them out again or it's just going to fizzle out again.
I know I don't do the Iokath dailys because they are to stupid. The map is a mess, and to stupid to move around. Also, those dailys are RNG, cant plan a path way to traverse. Also, with them being RNG, I am still missing about 4-6 achievements for them because THEY NEVER SHOW UP. And yes the rewards are lame. Same with dailys, I did them, but now since I have all the AP there, and their rewards are getting removed in 4 days (nerfed) the only time I would do them is the one time quest for them, (oh wait that's right some were removed ) and to map it on every character. Heroics have more rewards for less time, just wish things cost less. (Just wish the boxes were currency based on blooming galaxy RNG)
I love Star Wars.