View Single Post

Eshvara
10.05.2017 , 11:24 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by SourOrange View Post
I have a bit of a feeling you're just being facetious here, but in the case that someone actually did have this question, I feel it's worth replying that no, nobody does that unless it's a group of roleplayers who decided to make their way through the content IC- which can be fun, but I digress.
People have a lot of misconceptions about what it's like to be in an RP community- the truth is, it's exactly like any other game community, with the exception that you might see some people engaging in mutual storytelling from time to time as you go through the open world or walk past a cantina. That's very literally the only noticable difference.
This was a serious question, I wasn't exactly familiar with roleplay and I'm not today either. I just thought this is what people did amongst other things.
I'm sure there are a ton of misconceptions about roleplay. Now I'm not gonna lie and say I'm truly interested in it, but I was there and I thought I'd give it a go. It didn't work out, so I never tried again. Considering it wasn't something that really appealed to me from the start, I didn't exactly tried to inform myself about everything RP. I just thought there was an opportunity.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀