View Single Post

Ylliarus
10.04.2017 , 04:38 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
Remember when they said they would think about the RP'ers prior to there ever being merges? What happened to that?
I believe they underestimated the size of the RP community and how many people would turn vocal about it on the forums and other media. I think that is the main reason why the devs didn't think too exstensively of the roleplayers when they discussed the possibility of server merges. The mentality of "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" also played a role in that, but with the recent outcry on the forums about it I hope it has motivated the developers to see not only that the RP community is a significant portion of the playerbase, not the biggest but definitely a significant part, but also needs to have some safeguards on the new United Forces servers. Sometimes, if not most times, being vocal gets things done for you :P
ATTENTION: Include the Twi'lek into the 3 new eye colours from Appearance Options: Expanded Selections in the next patch. It was a huge mistake to not do this from the start as they are being grossly neglected as a playable species.
Oh yeah, and this is my referral link!