View Single Post

Transcendent
10.04.2017 , 12:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Hey Bioware dudes and dudettes (do you still have those)

With these mergers, lots of us will have over 50+ characters and sorting through them is going to be a “hair pulling” exercise.
Would it be possible to add some QOL tools to help us handle so many characters.

1. Allow the front screen to display more characters at once than it already does. Listing them all and putting them in a scroll wheel would be the best. If they are in the scroll function, you can add a sort features

2. Sort features for characters on the front screen so you can sort by -
  • Advanced Class
    Level
    Name
    Faction
    Professions (crafters, which many of use will have many multiples of)

3. Information features in game that could be linked to the family tree.
  • Crafter professions
    ** more to come if I can think of any or someone has some suggestions)

4. Add a seperate tab to the Legacy Storage that is for crafting materials only. It should be large enough to accommodate at least one stack of every crafting material in the game.

5. (This is a QOL thing I’ve just experienced in another game) When we have collected crafting materials that are in our normal cargo, allow us to right click on them and deposit them straight into the legacy crafting tab section (proposed above) from anywhere in the game. Meaning we wouldn’t need to go back there to deposit them all the time or even remove them from the legacy crafting tab when we need to use them.

6. Give us legacy storage tabs as large as the guild ones to accommodate all out stuff.

I think these QOL features would really help with so many characters.
All of this. The character select screen is pretty minimal in usefulness right now, I have to have a spreadsheet just to check which character does what in terms of crafting / gathering or skills. The problem also stems from how many characters you can actually see on the character select screen, it quite simply is not very useful as it is.

Dedicated legacy material storage would be highly useful, we simply don't have enough tabs for me to be able to use my legacy bays as I would like to, leading to multiple characters having to store specific things.... which I then have to either remember or keep a record of.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.