View Single Post

Eshvara
10.03.2017 , 11:58 PM | #21
I always find it quite hard to see in general when players don't want things they aren't interested in to be added to the game. I only care for Warzones and Story, but a large portion of people care for group play, what do you think is going to happen when they don't appeal to more players than you and the like minded individual? You won't have a game to play for long.
I don't know how people can be so self absorbed.

In a perfect world we'd always get both at the same time, but that just isn't the case anymore. There will be times when either side will have to wait there turn. It is how it is. Raina Temple is returning, that's one companion of the "away" list, she's being added to the story like we assumed wasn't going to happen anymore, but people are still mad anyway. Yes we don't know how significant it's going to be, but it's a whole lot better than the alliance alert for all we initially thought was going to happen and maybe that whole idea is scrapped. I can't fault people for being skeptical, but for once the Devs seem to want to head into the right direction again, isn't that at least something to be happy about?

The forums seem to have a positive vibe again since the roadmap, I think that's quite a relief, even if most things that it brought don't really appeal to me. Solo/story players, I'm sure we'll be next.

Spoiler
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫