View Single Post

KendraP
09.26.2017 , 12:16 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Azheon View Post
Did you try them at arenas? I tried and saw that fury makes much more difference than both of them. They are better than Juggs, Sorcs and PTs but also worse than Fury, Mercs and Snipers.

It is like ;

Jugg, PT, Sorc < Annihilation, Carnage < Fury < Sniper, Merc

I had started to play as annihilation with my xawio marr char last season and it was super hard to carry a team, then I played fury and reached 2k+ rating much more easier. For this reason many maras play fury spec instead of others even they like others more. There is definetely not plenty of maras do fine as annihilation or carnage, because I know specs of almost all top rated maras. There are a few people that could make high ratings with their maras at solo rankeds and they played more than 1k games to do it. And it is also harder for furies to do better than merc and snipers.
It's harder for anyone not a merc or sniper to do better than a merc or sniper lol. My dps of choice is a vigi guardian. I'm just a glutton for punishment I suppose.

The issue is that the dps nerf was not really the primary nerf needed to mercs or snipers. So they still dominate war zones. Not playing one, I'm not sure certain of the ability to pass dps checks., I've heard both yes and no.