View Single Post

StarkHelsing
09.24.2017 , 06:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Iceslasher View Post
Sorry , hate to bring this up..but the GUYS get to flirt and have romances with the Smart Intelligent women..., Women get the idiots and the dregs of society ...oh and on that note..ever do the starter mission on Quesh for imps..Doesn't matter if you are Sith or a Mando bH who can Literally rip your tongue out and shove it where the sun doesn't shine..
One of them actually says " Women don't belong on the battlefield". Now if our toons did the above said thing THAT would be Darkside...but giving him a good pounding in the jaw..oh no oh goodness me..its darkside how DARE you be so un lady like. -.- you made my point for me , Thankyou

;] I never said anything about you being seen as the strong and powerful woman, the NPCs are. Why would they do that when they can give you an option for you to literally sock them in the face?

I remember this quest, the male's get lip as well. He snorts and says 'we don't need his help' in a condescending manner. He's all around a huge git who deserves to be force choked/punched.
'I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.'
>>>Social Ability; Legacy Unlock <<<.
Why should Sith Purebloods get all the forceslap fun? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)