View Single Post

Signalights
09.22.2017 , 07:55 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
I think what's going on with the Bounty contract week is that only characters who start on the world the bounty is on may do the bounty. You can't do the Ord Mantell daily with a Jedi, and you can't do the Hutta daily with a Sith. My level 70 Guardian can't pick up the Ord Mantell daily, but my 70 Scoundrel can.

And since people wielding plasma torches consist of roughly 60-70% of the playerbase (from memory of the stats Bioware released earlier this year), that means a lot of people who mysteriously can't see that bounty.
This is simply not true. The character I am doing all my bounties on, and that is my main actually, is a Trooper that originated on Ord Mantell. The regular non-kingpin bounty for Ord Mantell does not show up for me in the bounty week missions terminal, but the kingpin one does. As far as I can tell the Ord Mantell regular bounty contract is the only one that is inaccessible to me, on my Trooper.

At first I thought this was a bug too, until I Googled it, and that's how I found this thread, where I discovered people who had insisted that this was an intentional change that was implemented in a long ago patch, in a misguided attempt to protect low level players from being accosted by the actions of high-level players.