Thread: Time To Update
View Single Post

Collec
09.15.2017 , 11:30 AM | #3
If you are BW employee I said everything in one sentence,while you started writing essay here...this was my sentence :
" GIVE US OPTION TO BUY THOSE DECOS WE ALREADY HAVE !!! " And even your quote of me says more than what you say....

Of course I am not talking about decos from vendors,where we can buy copies of them and those decos with prefabs
Of course I am talking about decos from CM.
AND YES IT IS NECESSARY TO GIVE US THIS...THIS SHOULD ALREADY BE IN GAME FROM, WHEN STRONGHOLDS AND DECOS BECAME A THING !

Small hook decos - 10-20 CC / 10k-20k credits / 1 Cartel Market Certificates FOR 5 of those decos
if on vendors for Ziost comms or something like that,it can be more...like 1 small hook for 20 Ziost comms
Medium & Medium Narrow - 30-40 CC /30k-40k credits / 2 CMC for 3 decos
Large hooks - 40-50 CC/ 40k-50k/1 CMC for 1 deco
Centerpiece and Starship - 50-70 CC /100k-150k / 2-3 CMC for 1 decos

Price is so easy to set. You are not gonna charge 500k for a some container deco..or 300k for a chair..e.tc. same as 100-200 CC for 1 small deco where people would buy more of them.

This just from top of my head. Those decos that are interactive or have some animation can cost more. Personnel decos can cost 2-3x price of regular decos.
If you put decos on Manaan vendor, you'd buy them with Manaan relics. If you put decos on Ziost you'd buy them with Ziost comms...if you put decos on Black Hole vendors, you'd probably need reputation there first and then use BH comms...

AND AGAIN I ALREADY SAID THIS...it's for decos you have unlocked ! First you get deco from CM pack or buy from GTN...then you "unlock" option to buy copies of that deco for yourself only ! BoP or Bol doesn't matter,because it's same.