View Single Post

nyrkverse
09.07.2017 , 12:23 AM | #2
Thank you for the effort, I'm sure this will be very helpful.

Quote: Originally Posted by Exocor View Post
When you consider all these points, a stealth rez would go through. However, there is also some magic effect, that sometimes pulls you back into combat without any noticeable reason. This happens sometimes, but is often used due to missing knowledge of the things mentioned above. I would be glad about any information about other reasons, why stealth rezzes can fail.
Maybe a month ago, Olok: one dead healer near the elevator door below, shields up and no combat happening. I'm (assassin) already out of combat as it happens often there in between adds when stealthing out rotationally. I go for the rez (I'm miles away from everybody and nobody was doing anything anyway all waiting for the next adds to become killable) and I'm immediately pulled back into combat. I figure I messed up something. Next shield I make sure to check everything (no guard, which I sometimes forget about, no hots and most certainly no dots as I was playing deception) and try again. Again failure. I wish I had been recording because I can't figure out what I did wrong.
«I'm not cute. I'm deadly»