View Single Post

Dracofish
08.30.2017 , 12:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
Early 30's sounds about right. I know there was info on our companions ages. I believe Quinn is 37 when we meet him and apparently never ages. I find it interesting that they aged Satele though. Is she the only one they did that with?

I think the age of our character goes in line with the love interest too. Corso is pretty young, so is Ashara (I think she is 20), and Nadia is young, as well as Torian. Vette and Jaesa also are young. The only companions that look older to me was Andronikas and Ilresso. However, I think our main characters were supposed to be between 18 and 24 when chapter 1 starts. At least that is my opinion.
Andronikos is 35 at the start of the main campaign.

The one that surprised me is Talos. He's apparently only in his mid 20's at the start of the main story and I always assumed he was in his 50's.

It might be my complete imagination, but Theron's model from in FE and beyond appears to have a bit of lighter hair at the temples (compared to his SoR model). It would make sense. He's in his mid-30's at that point and I could picture him getting a bit of salt n' pepper there.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT