View Single Post

plasticx
06.19.2017 , 03:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Schwarzschilda View Post
First post!

Skyesora-srw (Skyesora) - Flashfire - <Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing> - Jedi Covenant - 18 medals - http://imgur.com/a/of5XL
Couple things here.

First off, the record you're submitting for (i.e. 18 medals) and the link to the proof needs to be one hyperlink.

So it should look something like this:

Skyesora-srw (Skyesora) - Flashfire (Unverified) - <Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing> - Jedi Covenant - 18 medals

This way, the record can simply be clicked to lead to the Imgur album.

As an aside (bolding cos it's meant for everybody), multi-image links like Imgur or Photobucket or Dropbox albums are perfectly acceptable in submissions when you want to provide full match info, but don't want to clog up the post with multiple links for one record. Just make sure the album contains only the images related to the record in question--I'm not interested in sifting through pictures of your dogs or your trip to Cabo San Lucas just so I can see your DPS record, or whatever.

Secondly, I've marked your Flashfire as unverified cos there's nothing in the two screenshots provided that proves that you were in a Flashfire the entirety of the match (or at least the entirety of the time you earned those 18 unique medals). Refer to Rule 5.2 to see why: you showed the Overall Performance tab, and not, say, the ship requisition message from the event log in chat (Rule 5.1). For medals specifically, the requisition window is the best way to show start-to-finish play in a single ship (cos you gain req by simply having game time pass when in a ship, regardless of points/damage/etc.). You can also show it in the ship-specific Earnings tab--if total req from that window matches total req at the top of the scoresheet, then you're golden. I've added this in to clarify--Rule 5.3 and 7a. For what it's worth, I can reasonably say with confidence that you were in a Flashfire the whole game--I just can't prove it. That's the issue. If you have anything else from that match that might show clearly that your Flashfire req equalled total match req, I'll be happy to reconsider.

The record's still good, it'll just qualify for the Overall Domination books, not anything Ship Class- or Ship Type-related.

Quote: Originally Posted by catsi View Post
Okey dokey lets kick it off with records that will quickly get Eclipsed hehe

werds
Alright, same thing here as with Skye's post. Links to screenshots and the records themselves need to be a single unit, so...

Gaa'ra - GSS-3 Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 7 Solo Kills Proof

...needs to be:

Gaa'ra - GSS-3 Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 7 Solo Kills

No need to add in a second link after the record line itself that says "Proof". Just make the record section of the line a link.

Gaa'ra - GSS-3 Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 10 Medals Proof
This was a TDM. Medals are only tracked for Domination. Max TDM medal count is 12, which isn't supremely difficult to reach (just fly a drone bomber in an offensive manner).

Also this may not count but ill try don't have the ships performance sadly.

Gaa'ra - GSS-3 Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 64% Shooting accuracy Proof
Yeah, this one's a no-go cos there are no shot totals I can look at. Sorry.

and because I'm a doofus who didn't get a screen of the dps for the above this one will have to cover that

Rhea-Hawkl - GSS-3 Mangler - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk 98.83 DPS Proof
That 98.83 DPS isn't yours, it's Rorge's. You're hovering over Rorge's DPS in this shot, not yours.

Since you did more damage, I would actually expect your DPS to have been higher in this game (104.57, assuming equal flight time), but in the absence of an actual showing of your DPS from the scoresheet--or a Ship Performance tab showing game time so I can calculate it--I can't just assume you did 104.57 DPS. I need to see it.