View Single Post

IvamAkorahil
12.30.2011 , 03:34 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
Normal mode flashpoints and eternity vault are really really easy, and of the hardmodes that work, there are no challenges to be found there either, i havent done nightmare mode EV, so i am asking, is any content out there actually difficult or are we supposed to be able to clear everything with just blues and 2 or 3 attempts?

Clearing eternity vault with a raid of just turned 50s is something i did not expect, i am afraid that a game ive been looking forward to for so long and really enjoying will be cleared completely in a matter of weeks, not months.

I remember the first time i did molten core and blackrock spire in vanilla wow, even that took at least a month or two to be cleared.

Dont get me wrong, i love the idea of being able to pug operations and hardmodes, but i still believe they should be at the very least, hard, anyone other guilds find any encounters they found to be genuinely difficult as a guild?
if anything seems too easy, do it with less players, unless you can solo the hardest operation ingame, dont complain
Rule through the fear of force rather than through force itself.