View Single Post

Lunafox
01.26.2017 , 07:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
I admit, I squealed in an extremely girlish way when I saw that Quinn's coming back. YAY!!! So, so, SO happy about this. My warrior finally, FINALLY gets her beloved husband back!

...I hope. o.o It's been six years now that they've been separated. I hope Quinn hasn't changed drastically...and that he's got the same voice actor. Wouldn't be Quinn without that lovely voice.
Me too. I couldn't believe my eyes honestly. ^^

Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
Yay!!!!!! Quinn is back! Now I have to decide whether I'm gonna love him or kill him Maybe he'll beg again, or maybe he'll have been doing something amazing that will make up for everything. He better have.

I bet it would be too much to ask for him to come back playersexual, but a girl can dream.

Also, I'm a little bit nervous about the whole "choose Empire if you want Imperial companions back". What if I want them all???? And Lord Scourge is a republic companion but he'd obviously side imperial, so they'll take that into consideration, right? And I'm going Imperial to get Quinn, but what about when Risha comes around? She's my fav woman.
This worries me a bit too. I hope they don't gate the companions behind which side you choose. I think you should be able to choose the companions you want. Mostly I'm concerned about Scourge. My Dark Jedi wants to support the Empire...but I fear they'll gate Scourge behind pub comps. I hope they let us choose each on their own merit and our preference for each comp, rather than gating them. Gating them would suck the joy out of it for me.