View Single Post

TrueBritannia
12.16.2016 , 02:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by anthonyfarhatjed View Post
Still wondering how Valk's latest catchphrase "Kneel before the Dragon of Zakuul" backfired against him in Chapter 9 of KOTET?
Does it have anything to do with the fact that Valkorion consumed Vaylin's soul after her death? If so, how could the phrase work on Vaylin still? Especially after she managed to break free of its control on Nathema?
I usually search Wookiepedia, the admins there usually post a detailed synopsis of the expansion, but not this time, or at least not yet...
Any help with this twist?
"My mind, my rules" is essentially it. The whole fight is taking place in your mind so you ultimately have control of the framework that it all takes place in. This is why Valkorion throughout the story nudges you away from thinking about him to instead thinking about Arcann and then Vaylin, and why he offers you his power to slowly weaken your hold. If you had wished to you could've fought and destroyed him at the start, as he had no grip on you and so was essentially powerless. Remember, he's "hollowing you out", not just seizing control.
The Augusta legacy (The Progenitor)

Ottavio Sorc lI Livyna Hunter II Excelsus Knight
Nymerios Consular II Aireon Warrior