Character Transfer Sale 5/26 – 6/5

EricMusco

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
Correct, 10AM Pacific is the current target time for the sale to go live! We will let you know when it goes live, or if that time changes. Thanks everyone.

-eric

And the time just got updated. The team is working through some additional changes/testing and want a little more time. The current target is 12PM (noon) Pacific. I will pass on additional updates as I have them.

-eric

My problem with this point is you seem to only direct it at those that rant or seemingly have an issue with the game ...

Incorrect assessment on your part. Anyone that turns discussion into some agenda based rant (be pro-game or anti-game) are addressed the same by me. For example... we had a, now gone, poster (who always posted in gold text, so I won't name them) which I took to task a number of times when he went orbital over negative game threads and comments. ;)

Over the top is over top... period... regardless of agenda or viewpoint.

That said, please don't try to pretend that those who are more positive about the game are the serious thread ranters and thread propagators. ;) Yes, the occasional thread or post of frustration about all the negativity does go over the top.. but it's not common, and therefore not high on anyone's radar here in the forum.

Edited by Andryah

As far as anyone is aware is should have ALLREADY happened!! But it just doesn't.

Not picking on you, just using your post as a reference.....

.... man.. people are extremely impatient it seems. The sale is on for a week.... no need to be the first to transfer or get it done today. :)

Not picking on you, just using your post as a reference.....

.... man.. people are extremely impatient it seems. The sale is on for a week.... no need to be the first to transfer or get it done today. :)

I don't really see it as impatient. Most of those posting were in Europe, 6+ hours ahead. It isn't unreasonable to assume that a sale starting 5/26 would begin earlier in the day than dinner time, but no time was every stated.

And the time just got updated. The team is working through some additional changes/testing and want a little more time. The current target is 12PM (noon) Pacific. I will pass on additional updates as I have them.

-eric

YOU SUCK MUSCO....

just kidding - love you

I don't really see it as impatient. Most of those posting were in Europe, 6+ hours ahead. It isn't unreasonable to assume that a sale starting 5/26 would begin earlier in the day than dinner time, but no time was every stated.

Note to self - Next time they announce a date, make sure we also get the time.

But yes they do seem to have standard times.

7am server reboot

10am Cartel market refresh

4pm in game event on and off time

All PST. It's usually one of those 3.

Edited by dr_mike

-eric

I must admit confusion on what additional changes/testing is needed to change transfer prices from 1000cc to 90cc... :confused::rak_02::confused:

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I must admit confusion on what additional changes/testing is needed to change transfer prices from 1000cc to 90cc... :confused::rak_02::confused:

They secretly added the ability to transfer Guilds from Server A to Server B and need some additional time to test it *fingers crossed and praying* :D ..!

Best regards

Kage

its even worse we in Europe (gmt+1) are +8 hours ahead of PST or +7 hours of PDT

so the atm announced 12.00 PM (Noon) is = 8.00 PM for us

They secretly added the ability to transfer Guilds from Server A to Server B and need some additional time to test it *fingers crossed and praying* :D ..!

Best regards

Kage

I'll pay 20,000 CC for that...

Hey folks,

The team finished the changes early and the 90cc Character Transfers are now live! Thanks.

-eric

You're good people, Eric, don't let the haters let you believe otherwise ; )

And I don't even want to transfer lol