View Single Post

Bahadori
04.09.2016 , 08:29 PM | #1
- Project Update (October 2016) -

Introduction:

For those who may not know me my name is Hayete and i'm one of the Theorycrafters for the Sentinel/Marauder community as well as the current guide writer for 4.0 Combat/Carnage specs. I lead an end-game progression team known as Phalanx Squad within TAW on The Shadowlands server. At the onset of 4.0 I restructured the team towards a new objective, creating detailed video guides for all 50 boss fights in the game on both Hard and Nightmare Modes. I've wanted to do this for the SWTOR community for a while now and with the changes made in 4.0 to many operations as well as older ones finding their way back into the fold the opportunity could not be ignored. Our hope is that these guides will be helpful and informative to those looking to progress on these fights for the first time, returning after an extended period of time, or to guilds looking to push informational aids out to their members. As with all my guides and forum posts please feel free to comment with your feedback and questions. As always I aim to keep my guides and posts informative and progressive. Feel free to open up dialogue with your fellow gamers and offer advice and opinions as that is the only way we learn. With that said please no trolling, negative comments, etc. Doing so will be reported and we already deal with enough of those anyway. Lets keep this a positive post for those who enjoy the challenge of progression and are looking to progress in our favorite pastime. Thank you and enjoy!

Methodology:
Spoiler

Disclaimer:
Spoiler

*** Operation Names highlighted currently contain video guide content

Eternity Vault HM

Karagga's Palace HM
Spoiler

Explosive Conflict HM

Explosive Conflict NiM

Terror From Beyond HM

Terror From Beyond NiM