6. Koro Ziil
  7. Shaak Ti
  8. Darth Wyyrlok III
  9. Obi-Wan Kenobi
  10. Darth Talon/Darth Nihil
  11. Plo Koon
  12. Dread Masters

Probably a few More.

Katarn, Horn, Jerec, Ben Skywalker. There's some more.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Comparison of Arcann, Kyp Durron, Darth Malgus & Cade Skywalker

Abilities in Control

Arcann

Arcann possessed immense physical strength, as a child capable of taking on and defeating Zakuul Knights in melee combat, and in his prime easily overpowered Sith Warriors of the resurgent Sith Empire, and completely dominated the Sith Lord Darth Atroxa - who led the Sith defense of Korriban. He also demonstrated physical superiority over the Outlander, and in a fit of rage overpowered and killed his brother in seconds.

In terms of endurance and pain resistance, Arcann survived being caught in an explosion from an airstrike that caused irreparable damage to his arm and serious burns to his face, enduring the installment of metal prosthetics in the field and while remaining conscious.

Finally Arcann possessed considerable talent in the art of Force concealment, hiding his presence from the Outlander despite being mere meters in front of him, and later catching him off-guard with a surprise attack.

Kyp Durron

At a young age Kyp demonstrated considerable strength and stamina, deflecting laser cannon fire from a freighter for several minutes, and also exceptional endurance and pain resistance, surviving crushing his legs, arms and rib-cage in order to fit into a tiny message cylinder, before being briefly exposed to the vacuum of space. And in his prime, he displayed the Force augmentative abilities to spar evenly with a young Jaina.

Darth Malgus

Malgus possessed incredible and dominating physical abilty, during the Sacking of Coruscant easily overpowering and slaughtering several Jedi, and before his was capable of launching the likes of Ven Zallow and Aryn Leneer across 10 meters with his physical blows, the latter of whom he drove to her knees with his strength, in particular he struck an armored Lord Adraas with sufficient force to break his ribs and split a column he was sent flying into. He later collapsed Adraas' trachea with his grip.

Malgus also demonstrated considerable speed, slaughtering a group of 5 soldiers in less than 5 seconds.

Finally Malgus has demonstrated exceptional endurance, well before his prime withstanding a direct hit from a missile, and a concussion grenade at point blank range, before being smashed into a cliff face and hit with a telekinetic blast that destroyed it. Despite this, and despite being later buried under tons of duracrete and steel, Malgus went on to engage and capably defeat a pair of Jedi.

Cade Skywalker

Cade possessed incredible healing abilities, claimed to be greater than Luke Skywalker had ever known, with an innate talent in dark transfer he was able to heal his own injuries almost instantly, bring others back from the brink of death, and purging himself and others of fatal poisons or deadly plagues like the Rakghoul virus.

He had potent Force augmentative abilities, capable of evading omni-directional fire at point blank range without injury, and physically dominating and launching several meters the likes of Darth Stryfe & Nihl with his kicks. He also proved fast enough to retrieve his weapon and impale Darth Krayt before the Krayt could react.

His physical ability was such that he was able to slaughter dozens of Sith troopers and warriors in combat. He also defeated Nihl and Talon before his prime, impaling Talon before she could even strike, and after a protracted duel severing Nihl's arm. And held his own against a Krayt, with enough pressure to leave the latter drained.

He also possessed exceptional physical and mental endurance, capable of enduring the embrace of pain and overcoming Darth Krayt's potent illusions, as well as Darth Maladi's and Karness Muur's corruptive powers.

Finally he was a master of Force concealment, capable of retreating from the Force so no Sith could find him.

Abilities in Sense

Arcann

Arcann was able to have fully fledged telepathic conversations with his twin brother, Thexan.

Kyp Durron

Kyp is a piece o **** with no feats in Sense. :)

Darth Malgus

Malgus was able to sense the presence of a Jedi concealing their presence in the Force, the presence of mines beneath the path before him and the death of his ally Venemal, along with thousands life forms from orbit.

Cade Skywalker

Cade was able to use his mastery over Dark Transfer in unison with Shatterpoint, allowing him to perceive in his subjects the weak and damaged points in their body, allowing him to heal or tear them apart. In particular he was able to see "every flaw" in the Muur Talisman, and used this insight to shatter it into pieces.

He was also able to sense the presence of others were others, like the Imperial Knight Draco, could not.

Abilities in Alter

Arcann

Arcann possessed immense telekinetic abilities, capable of telekinetically dominating the Outlander - plastering him against a wall, disarming him with a push, ragdolling him repeatedly, before telekinetically pulling him on to his lightsaber. Arcann was also able to Force grip and seemingly dominated the powerful Heskal. He was also able to prevent a massive pillar that collapsed on him from crushing him, emerging unscathed.

Arcann was also masterful in Force lightning, a blast of which destroyed HK-55 beyond repair and was seemingly life threatening to the Outlander. He was also able to unleash lightning in blasts and lightning strikes.

In terms of Force defenses, he was described as having an almost "unbeatable defense" and demonstrated as such when shrugging off the Outlander's telekinetic attacks, defending himself against the explosion of dark side energy resultant of Valkorion's death, that rendered the Outlander unconscious, and later withstanding for almost a minute a vast Force storm conjured by Valkorion that was large and powerful enough to kill the pilots of passing ships, something that only overwhelmed him via its telekinetic force.

Kyp Durron

Kyp possessed profound telekinetic ability. At a young age incinerating living tissue, reducing a pair of rats to bones with a burst of power. In his prime he was capable of manipulating proton torpedoes and launched a freighter at high speeds in space. He was also capable of manipulating artificial black holes created by dovin basals, that were dense enough to consume almost anything they came into contact with. Kyp was also capable of fine manipulation, animating a shower of nuts and bolts to attack in a swarm at missile like speeds. Kyp was highly capable at breaking telekinetic barriers, easy ragdolling Corran Horn with a flick of his wrist.

In terms of mental manipulation Kyp possessed considerable talent, capable of projecting memories into the minds of non-Force users while erasing others.

Finally he was masterful in Alter Enviroment, calling down a lightning bolt that instantly killed a Sith leviathan.

Darth Malgus

Malgus was capable of blasting multiple non-Force users into walls with killing force. His Force pushes before his prime blowing away the likes of Leneer away and incapacitating lesser Jedi, later in his prime he was capable of telekinetically dominating the likes of the Hero of Tython, Barsenthor, Nox, and Wrath with his Force pushes.

He could also generate powerful Force waves, well before his prime and when weakened blowing away tons of rubble, and later in a burst of anger he blew doors of their mounts and sent a crowd of bodies flying in all directions. He could also generate a Force scream that buckled a transparisteel viewport, overloaded the fuel cells a passing wave of fighters and leaving the ears of his crew bleeding.

Malgus was also capable of easily lifting and hurling objects, such as large statues and a massive boulder. And was able to prevent tonnes of duracrete and steel that collapsed on him from crushing him.

He also capable of easily breaking the barriers of Jedi, repeatedly dispatching Jedi with Force grips.

Malgus was also masterful in Force lightning. Capable of blasting holes in flesh, and with a single discharge killing two armoured Padawans instantly and Jedi Knight after a few moments of agony. He was later casually capable of blowing Aryn Leneer away with her Force lightning, rendering her unconscious, and disarming Lord Adraas. Later in his prime his lightning brought the likes of Nox, the HoT, Barsenthor and Wrath to their knees.

Finally Malgus mastered the Force maelstrom, a telekinetic Force lightning storm that was described as a precursor to the much more powerful Force storm, one of the most powerful Force abilities ever recorded.

Cade Skywalker

Cade possessed immense telekinetic power, capable of lifting and dropping a huge section of a ruined starship on Darth Talon, whom he later dominated with telekinesis, slamming her into the floor and ground with Force pushes. He was also able to knock Celeste Morne to the ground despite channeling the power of Karness Muur, and blowing away Imperial Knights and Sith Lords. He also demonstrated refined mastery in telekinesis, buffering Nihl, Talon and Krayt with a storm of thousands of glass shards.

Cade was also capable of killing a Sith trooper commander instantly with Force lightning, overwhelming Darth Maladi with Force illusions (despite herself being a master sorceror) and could control the minds of beasts.

Finally Cade possessed potent Force defenses, shielding himself from the self destruction of Darth Maladi's lab and emerging without injury, despite being at the center of the explosion. And was also able to defend himself against the powers of Darth Krayt, who failed to keep him at bay with his telekinesis and Force lightning.

Edited by Beniboybling

OK so I've been working on an analysis for Control, I think Arcann is the one to beat here so I'll be comparing each character to him individually, I've also given incorporating direct sources into my anaylsis, whether this is something I can be bothered to keep up remains to be seen. :p

However hopefully this will provide a comprehensive primer to kick start discussion.

Comparison of Control

1. Arcann possessed immense and overpowering Force augmentative strength.

Arcann was capable of overpowering Sith Warriors, and the powerful Sith Lord, Darth Atroxa:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873227-0789302116-Ri02M.gif

He demonstrated a physical advantage over the Outlander, pushing him onto of the back foot:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4874425-8177709120-rhnwu.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4874427-2341793326-q9UKl.gif

He quickly and easily overpowered his presumably powerful brother (as a twin), Thexan, although it should be noted that Thexan was caught of guard and was not prepared to fight him:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873238-6190192176-Hj6tR.gif

vs. Kyp Durron

In comparison Kyp at age 19, Kyp capably deflected blaster fire from the twin laser cannons on a light freighter:

Kyp, the kid of a Jedi, was standing alone in the middle of the docking bay. Laserfire poured from the Rook's forward guns. And like some weird children's toy, Kyp caught the green killing bolts on his lightsaber and tossed them away. "Fen!" she heard Ghitsa shout. She spun about. Her partner was under the entrance's marginal cover. "It is locked. You'll need to hold them off a few minutes." A few minutes. It was a lifetime in moments like this. She ran back to Kyp. Methodically, even calmly, he deflected each burst of fire. The blasts bounced off the lightsaber, ricocheting at crazy angles.

--Taken from Simple Tricks

This is an impressive strength feat, but frankly I would not say at all beyond Arcann considering the tremendous strength he has demonstrated above. Kyp however has simply never demonstrated the kind of overpowering physical ability Arcann has, and instead at age 18, when Kyp was 34, Jaina kept up with him in all respects.

vs. Darth Malgus

In regards to strength Malgus has demonstrated comparable ability to Arcann, violently dominating and quickly dispatching several Jedi Knights in combat during his attack on the Jedi Temple:

Malgus got his blade up in time, parried, and slammed a kick into the Jedi’s mid-section. The blow folded the Jedi in half, sent him reeling backward five paces.

He parried the chop of a human male, leapt over the low slash of an orange-skinned Togruta female, severed the hand of the third, a female human, disarming her, then grabbed her by the throat with his free hand and slammed her into the floor with his Force-enhanced strength.

He ducked under a slash from the male, lunged forward, and took the Jedi by the throat. He lifted him from his feet and held him suspended in the air, gagging. The Jedi’s brown eyes showed no fear, but did show pain. Malgus roared, squeezed hard, then dropped the body and stood over it, blade at his side, breath coming hard.

--Taken from Deceived

And in his prime, Malgus was able to take on four of the galaxy's most powerful champions, including the likes of the Hero of Tython and Emperor's Wrath, in lightsaber combat, who later went on to become the Outlander, and who too would presumably be unable to defeat Malgus alone.

Malgus also decimated powerful warriors like Adraas, and well before his prime an exhausted Darach. And with ten years of growth it is likely that he'd dispatch the like with even greater ease, though it is also important to account for the fact that Arcann himself has had five years to expand his own abilities, which in terms of the dark side, were very formative at the time of that showing. In this respect they establish rough parity.

vs. Cade Skywalker

Much like Arcann and Malgus, Cade has easily dispatched multiple high profile warriors in combat, in particular we see him slaughtering dozens of Sith troopers and Sith who appear to be no match for him:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236119-jedi+cade+vs+sith+troopers+%281o3%29.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236106-jedi+cade+vs+sith+lords+2.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236105-jedi+cade+vs+sith+lords+1.jpg

And he stacks up to Arcann in the respect that (I believe before he completed his training/reached his prime) he one-shotted Darth Talon before she could even strike:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/4235888-sith+cade+vs+darth+talon+%26+darth+nihl+%281o4%29.jpg

Whose feats would suggest her more powerful than Atroxa, and it seems likely he if can dominate her speed, she'd be no match for his strength either, and that Cade would be able to disarm her in a similar manner.

Though factoring in Arcann's 5 year growth in power and in seems unlikely Talon could stand against him either.

Finally Cade can be considered arguably comparable to blitzing Thexan when caught of guard by surprising and killing Darth Krayt, an individual considerably more powerful, with a single attack:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/4236091-jedi+cade+vs+darth+krayt+%285o6%29.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/4236093-jedi+cade+vs+darth+krayt+%286o6%29.jpg

Which I think does enough to demonstrate that Cade can prove lethal when even supremely powerful Force users lower there guard. Though unlike Krayt, Thexan had the advantage of raising his blade to defend himself.

Altogether as far as Force augmentation goes, I would say that Malgus and Cade stack up to Arcann's performance on Korriban, and there feats suggest it unlikely the Outlander would have any physical advantage over them either.

Altogether I would afford anyone an edge over Arcann here however, for even though Cade has blitzed much more powerful opponents, we should account for Krayt being even less prepared, and Arcann being 5 years from his prime.

Though in regards to Kyp, I don't believe he has really anywhere demonstrated this level of physical ability.

2. Arcann was able to endure considerable physical injury.

Arcann recovered from being caught in an explosion which burnt his face and damaged his arm. Arcann had his arm amputated and a mask drilled onto his face in the field, presumably without any anesthetic:

"Today, I watched my face burn. The skin cracked and curled as fire seared away the moisture. Charred flesh retreated from the heat and shriveled into a huddled black mass. One blue eye, identical to my own, held me in place--made me watch. In an instant, it was the face of a stranger. And we were no longer twins.

The memory tugged at my hand, pulled it to my cheek. I was startled by the smoothness that met the pads of my fingertips. My brother’s phantom grip still clutched my arm. I felt the bones beneath his skin reach out, try to escape the pain, and fail. Arcann had writhed for hours before sleep granted him mercy....

Our healers tried to save Arcann’s arm, but were unsuccessful. He was fitted with a cybernetic replacement in the field. As for the burns on his face...

My brother’s presence pulled at my attention. I hurried to the adjoining tent. Three droids and two healers stood over Arcann. I winced at the shrill sound of drilling. Arcann’s remaining fist clenched the sheets as they fitted him with a durasteel mask...

My brother stared at the ceiling. The mask covered more than half of his face and wrapped around the back of his skull. There was nothing human about its design - it was meant to intimidate as Arcann demanded. Scorched skin peeked from the edges, a testament to the ruined visage beneath.

Alone, Arcann relaxed. His exposed left brow knotted in pain as he looked down at the cybernetic arm. My stomach churned, as we both assessed the day’s losses...

I could feel the rage building inside of him. A rage I did not share."

--Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Brothers

vs. Kyp Durron

In comparison, when he was only 18, Kyp was able to crush his legs, arms and rib cage, entering a hibernation trance to surviving the vacuum of space for a short period without any life support:

"Kyp," Han shouted. His voice cracked with astonished joy, yet he tried to hold back his hope. "Kyp!"

Somehow Kyp had crammed himself inside the small volume of the message cylinder, a vessel barely large enough to hold a child. But Kyp had managed to crush his legs, fold his arms until the bones snapped, pressed down on his rib cage until ribs cracked, compacting himself.

Han leaned closer to the ashen face. "Is he alive? He's in some kind of Jedi trance." In his final desperation Kyp had somehow found the strength to use his Jedi pain-blocking techniques, his determination, and all the knowledge Luke had taught him... to do this to himself, as his only chance for survival.

"He's slowed his functions almost to the point of suspended animation," Mara said. "He's in so deep that he might as well be dead." The message canister was airtight but had no life-support systems, no air other than the small amount that had fit around his own broken body.

--Taken from Champions of the Force

This is a very impressive feat of endurance, especially considering it was well before his adult prime. I think it more than compares to recovering from the injuries Arcann sustained on Korriban.

vs. Darth Malgus

In comparison, well before his prime we have Malgus enduring a missile to the face:

Being blown up by a concussion grenade at point blank range.

Then being slammed against a cliff face and hit with a blast sufficient to blow said cliff face apart:

More than suggests he could endure these level of injuries, noting that like Arcann, he later resumed fighting and killed several Jedi with renewed strength, so altogether he more than compares here.

vs. Cade Skywalker

In terms of physical endurance, Cade was able to endure the Embrace of Pain:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4235875-sith+cade+embrace+of+pain.jpg

Which though impressive, I wouldn't say is the kind of pain Arcann is like to succumb to, nonetheless Cade's mastery over Dark Transfer, by which he was able to heal his own injuries with ease and bring others from the brink of death, elevated his endurance capabilities to higher plateaus.

For example he was able to purge himself (and another) of the Rakghoul virus:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4235915-bounty+cade+dark+transfer+rakgoul+6+%281o2%29.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4235916-bounty+cade+dark+transfer+rakgoul+6+%282o2%29.jpg

His ability to defeat such a potent disease that even Sith Lords had succumbed to, he was also able to purge others of lethal toxins, and the Vongspawn virus. Altogether demonstrating more refined power and mastery when it comes to enduring and overcoming bodily injury and corruption, on a level Arcann has not reached.

Cade's abilities in mental endurance also more than stack up with Arcann's showings.

In particular overcoming the illusions of Darth Krayt, and resisting dark side corruption:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4929255-krayt0.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4929256-krayt1.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4929257-krayt2.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4929258-krayt3.png

The level of mental resilience and more importantly self mastery he demonstrates being highly impressive. It being worth noting that Cade was also able to overcome Muur's attempts to corrupt him with his influence, and altogether possess him as he was able to possess others when the Muur Talisman became attached:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4235933-bounty+cade+mental+resistance+muur+2.jpg

Altogether I'd say all three candidates here more than match up to Arcann's physical resilence, and we have sufficient proof to claim they'd be able to endure such levels of trauma.

I would say Cade gains a decisive edge over Arcann however thanks to the higher levels of self-mastery Dark Transfer afforded him, and his exceptional mental resilience.

3. Arcann possessed significant skill in the art of Force Concealment.

Arcann hid his presence from the Outlander despite being mere meters away:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873570-5367502306-LQk5m.gif

And was later able to sneak up on the Outlander and attack him unawares:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873561-1628709057-njhzo.gif

vs Cade Skywalker

Cade is the only individual who has feats to compare in this category and they are quite impressive, namely his ability to withdraw from the Force so his presence couldn't be sensed by the Sith:

“I withdrew from the Force so the Sith couldn’t find me. I went into deep meditation to save oxygen.”

--Taken from Star Wars: Legacy 6: Broken

Which I would say is quite impressive considering among the Sith included Darth Krayt, who himself has very impressive Sense abilities, and in fact was able to sense Cade's use of the Force from light years away. That said I wouldn't give Cade an edge, only parity, seeing as Arcann was standing in plain sight and still invisible.

In the overall sphere of Control I would say Cade and Malgus compare to him in almost all respects, and overall Cade gains a minor edge through superior healing/endurance capabilities. Kyp competes with Arcann in endurance, but I would argue that Arcann surpasses him overall by demonstrating a superior Force augmentative abilities.

Edited by Beniboybling

I don't think Arcann's Thexan feat should be considered. Throughout the trailer Thexan was portraied as the more powerful and skilled of the two. So him being able to dispatch Thexan so quickly screams circumstances.

But if we want to ignore circumstances, then Cade "blitzing" Krayt is still a more impressive circumstantial feat.

PS: I'm trying to gather evidence that Coruscant in the Legacy era, or at least the Sith Temple, was a Dark Side nexus.

How about Dark Transfer? After all the arguments we had at Krayt it's weird that you left it out :p
Well I was focusing on abilities they compared to Arcann in tbh, Arcann's lack of healing showings makes that difficult to apply. Something definitely worth discussing though.

I suppose you could argue Dark Transfer gives Cade a greater level of control over repairing damage to his body.

Well I was focusing on abilities they compared to Arcann in tbh, Arcann's lack of healing showings makes that difficult to apply. Something definitely worth discussing though.

I suppose you could argue Dark Transfer gives Cade a greater level of control over repairing damage to his body.

Well if they are roughly comparable in most areas, but Cade has an incredibly powerful ability that none of them can match, wouldnt it be logical to give Cade the edge?

Remember when using characters that are confirmed more powerful then other characters from the same era you can and SHOULD use power scaling.

(For Kyp this means its safe to assume he has better senses then Corran, Mara, Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr, or Leia, any one who's senses were not there "best thing" or "worse thing" essentially "their average" is a good indication of who Kyp is above in terms of Senses, this is true for Control and for Alter. This is especially important for any character that is not shown very often..)

Remember when using characters that are confirmed more powerful then other characters from the same era you can and SHOULD use power scaling.

(For Kyp this means its safe to assume he has better senses then Corran, Mara, Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr, or Leia, any one who's senses were not there "best thing" or "worse thing" essentially "their average" is a good indication of who Kyp is above in terms of Senses, this is true for Control and for Alter. This is especially important for any character that is not shown very often..)

Powerscaling can be used to an extent yes, but overall superiority doesn't necessarily correlate to superiority in all fields, with different Force users having different strengths and weaknesses. Altogether though I think its only important if it actually proves something, I don't see being superior to the above putting Kyp above Arcann for example.

Also as far as Sense goes, I think Shatterpoint gives Cade the clear edge. So Alter is really the deal breaker here.

However I'm not convinced any of them can compete with ragdolling the Outlander, destroying HK-55 and holding off Valkorion's Force storm. Aside from perhaps Kyp.

Edited by Beniboybling

Also as far as Sense goes, I think Shatterpoint gives Cade the clear edge. So Alter is really the deal breaker here.

Agreed, again.

However I'm not convinced any of them can compete with ragdolling the Outlander, destroying HK-55 and holding off Valkorion's Force storm. Aside from perhaps Kyp.

Idk, let's discuss it first :)

Personally Beni I see Cade Winning Sense clear cut and even taking Control.So even if he loses alter I don't see it by such a large amount that it surpasses his edge in these two fields at all.
Alter is arguably the most important category I feel, so I would disagree, if we are to claim Cade is more powerful than Arcann he needs at least equal showings in that field.

Especially considering his edge in Control is minor and Sense doesn't carry that much weight.

Ragdolling the Outlander:

Cade's total telekinetic domination of Talon I think compares, to say the least. Cade's assaults on Talon left her totally not functional for combat. With one Push he shattered stone using Talon's head. This caused her to crawl on the floor to warn Krayt. Another push crushed her into a pillar removing her from combat indefinitely.

This is impressive considering that Talon could shrug off a shuttle thrown at her a year prior, just after completing her training.

On the other hand Arcann's telekinetic assaults left the Outlander very much combat ready...except for the last when he pulled the Outlander on his blade. But that was not the telekinetic energy's doing, but the ligthsaber.

Also the Outlander and Talon are not very far off as far as force using goes. the HoT is around low Windu - Kenobi tier. While Talon is a high Ventress tier with feats such as KO'ing Sazen with lightning, and Shado and early Cade with a Force Push.

Destroying HK-55:

Not sure what's so impressive about that. Mace with a casual Force Push (less destructive Alter power than Lightning) obliterated a dozen droids and droidekas. While individually neither compares to an HK model, I'm sure collectively they do.

Mace could also inflict heavy injury on General Grievous with TK attack, who I would say is easily above the likes of HK models.

So I don't think this feat is beyond anyone here. Or even the likes of a tier below.

Withstanding Valkorion's assault:

A few things to note first: Valkorion was weakened, the attack was unconcentrated.

Valkorion being weakend is important, because the destruction caused by this assault is hardly beyond the likes of lower on the list.

I'm specifically thinking of Galen Marek. He has offensive feats that compares to killing everyone in the proximity of the Spar.

Such as TK'ing thousands of droids:

Soon the foyer was full of the twitching, smoking bodies of the Temple’s hapless guardians. He began to tire, not from exertion but from the tedium of knocking down droid after droid, to no apparent end. There might have been thousands of them.

Deactivating his lightsaber, he took a deep breath. With one mighty exhalation of power, he blasted all of them—those in pieces and those approaching with needle-tipped fingers and vibrosaws upraised—out of the foyer doors. Then he blasted the rubbish piles after them. He kept pushing until a dark cloud soared out over Raxus Prime’s hideous landscape—an artificial hurricane full of droid golems.

When the foyer was clear, the apprentice straightened. He was no longer pushing with the Force, but the floor beneath him shook nonetheless. A heavy booming sound came from deeper in the Temple, and was getting louder. He had certainly attracted someone’s attention now.

—The Force Unleashed

Or oneshotting an AT-AT with Lightning:

Automated weapons emplacements spotted him instantly. Red weapons fire stitched lines of explosions across the station’s patchwork hull as he ducked between the AT-AT’s massive legs. Scooping up components from the nearest construction conveyor belt, he threw a series of high-speed missiles at the turrets, knocking five out of commission. A stream of Sith lightning put the AT-AT itself out of action, and a good, solid shove tipped it over with a crash, providing cover for the Wookiees when the time came to cross.

—The Force Unleashed

These are loosely comparable to Valkorion feat, so I'm sure the Starkiller clone could replicate that.

Starkiller being firmly below Darth Vader, who is below Darth Krayt.

Cade was so close to Krayt in power that the later couldn't dominate him with the Force. I think that's just as impressive as Arcann's feat.

Overall:

Cade I think can replicate all of Arcann's high showings, and he still has some of his own that Arcann has no answer for. Such as Force Illusions, Dark Transfer, Beast Control, and probably capable of erasing memories.

Edited by cs_zoltan