Companion Gift Likes Table 4.0 (Easy Flow)

DorjeeVajra

Main Thread Link

Direct link to the Table

Recent Changes to the Table:

• The Table has been updated to reflect changes in Patch 4.0.2.
  • More companions have been added to the sheet including Darth Marr. It should now have all available companions.\
  • Color of gifts now match Gift Rarity color scheme.
  • Romance Gifts have been moved to a second row for easier viewing.
  • NOTE: Romance gifts are still bugged. ( Please leave a reply when you notice them working again )
  • Name and L2 links to more detailed information on the companions are now complete.
  • Cartel Pack information links have been added to Companions received from Cartel Packs.
  • Treek Contract information link has been added.
  • HK-51 mission guide link has been added.
  • Next feature will be links to customization information.

Please reply here with any discrepancies you may find or right click and select insert comment on the sheet on the cell with the discrepancy.

Recommended to subscribe to this thread if you want to be alerted when changes are made to this sheet.

Please leave a reply with any suggestion you may have to improve this sheet.

Enjoy,

DorjeeVajra

Edited by DorjeeVajra

I notice that, according to the graphic, Torian now "loves" both Military and Trophy gifts, but when romanced does not like Courting?

EDIT: Okay, I was reading the chart wrong, it has Courting listed as "favorite" for him when romanced. I find it odd that Courting gifts are a bit hit and miss when it comes to the romances instead of being "love" across the board.

Yeah romance gifts are still buggy. Working for some not others.

The romance gifts have been moved to a second line for easier viewing and less confusion between romance and regular gifts.

Here are two more Tables some of you might prefer:

Simple Companion Gifts by EvdO

My simplified Companion Gift chart. by RaulenAndrovius

You can find them here with some instructions:

SWTORCGR: Companion - Guide Links

Use which ever table best suits you :)

It's always nice to have options.

Thanks to EvdO and RaulenAndroviusm for making and sharing their sheets with the community.

We have a great community don't we :)

Edited by DorjeeVajra

• 1 year later...

I was looking for a thread about companion gifts; this one popped up TOP.

Now, I am writing this past Nov,29. As far as companion gifts go, no big change with one notable exception.

Before:

Rank 5 blue from vendor = 5 green data crystals. Gives X influence gain.

Rank 5 pink from vendor = 10 green data crystals. Gives 2 times X influence gain.

Rank 6 purple-blue from vendor = 30 green data crystals. Gives roughly 6 times X influence gain.

Good show. Proper vendors.

According to the conversion rate (1 green data crystal = 500 credits) these prices could have been just that, but we knew that wouldn't happen.

So, now:

Rank 5 blue from vendor = 5K credits. Gives X influence gain.

Rank 5 pink from vendor = 10K credits. Gives 2 times X influence gain.

Rank 6 purple-blue from vendor = 30K cre.. NO WAIT! That would be logical!! It is 250K credits !! Gives roughly 6 times X influence gain.

So: 2 good vendors + one who tries to rip you off, if you cannot do basic math!

That being said, even the 5K/10K are no "good deal", when you compare that with other possible sources, but ok.

The 250K just is way over the top. So be careful, when you buy!

Arkira

• 2 weeks later...