I come back to the game and chap. 3 still bugged

Eroex

So how do I transition from Number One with a Bullet to Some People Just Need Killing.

This bug was one of the reasons I quit back at patch 1.2 how do I get to the quest Some People Just Need Killing, now?

You gotta agree to kill Darth Tormen when Supreme Chancellor Janarus gives you the offer of "Do this and I'll remove your entire criminal history from the records, even those things you actually did"

Edited by TACeMossie

You gotta agree to kill Darth Tormen when Supreme Chancellor Janarus gives you the offer of "Do this and I'll remove your entire criminal history from the records, even those things you actually did"

yea, once I went out into space to get back to the Tyrant the game bugged and I couldn't do the last quest. I can't find anything that shows a fix for this problem. I was doing the darkside option.

Edited by Eroex

• 1 month later...
yea, once I went out into space to get back to the Tyrant the game bugged and I couldn't do the last quest. I can't find anything that shows a fix for this problem. I was doing the darkside option.

I was having a problem with this, i'd go to the Tyrant and it was still battle damaged and the quest marker floated off in the distant to nowhere.

I went to the fleet and was able to reset the mission while on the main level (by the cantina) and number 1 with a bullet went to 'meet darth tormen'. i went to the tyrant and the map marker was still bugged but i explored the tyrant, rather than going to the bridge i went to the north side of the first level, there is a T junction and he was in the room on the left ready and waiting for a hidden blade to the face.

hope that helps

Oneupkev - THANK YOU!! Finally found him!

Very grateful for that, much easier to solve than I thought it was going to be!

No worries, glad it solved the issue. i stumbled across the fix to reset the mission on here, finding malgus was just wandering about. super frustrating glitch but happy there is a fix :)

• 2 weeks later...
i was having a problem with this, i'd go to the tyrant and it was still battle damaged and the quest marker floated off in the distant to nowhere.

I went to the fleet and was able to reset the mission while on the main level (by the cantina) and number 1 with a bullet went to 'meet darth tormen'. I went to the tyrant and the map marker was still bugged but i explored the tyrant, rather than going to the bridge i went to the north side of the first level, there is a t junction and he was in the room on the left ready and waiting for a hidden blade to the face.

Hope that helps

ty so much!

• 2 weeks later...

This is so, so frustrating. I don't know how many times I've reset this quest and looked for Tormen now. Probably at least 8.

I've tried the fleet reset, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Since it seems to be working for others I'll ask some questions so I can try to do things exactly the same way.

1. To get to the fleet did you use the fleet pass or stronghold transport?

2. So did you stand IN the cantina on that lower level to reset it, or at the top of the stairs, on the higher level?

3. When you reset it did it still show just the greyed out 'get in the escape pod' objective when you looked in the quest log?

4. Did you get to your ship from the fleet or use the stronghold transport?

5. Did you travel to the Tyrant from the Corellian Orbital station thing or just fly to the Tyrant directly on your ship?

6. Am I right in assuming that for this to have worked when you get on the Tyrant it should not be all damaged?

7. Where exactly is Tormen? First level when you exit your ship, right? No taking any elevators? Just the furthest top point on the map, to the right where there's a security door that you can't open if it's still the damaged Tyrant?

Also, do you have that bugged empty companion quest in your log 'All work and no play'?

Edited by ShadesofNight

This is so, so frustrating. I don't know how many times I've reset this quest and looked for Tormen now. Probably at least 8.

I've tried the fleet reset, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Since it seems to be working for others I'll ask some questions so I can try to do things exactly the same way.

1. To get to the fleet did you use the fleet pass or stronghold transport?

2. So did you stand IN the cantina on that lower level to reset it, or at the top of the stairs, on the higher level?

3. When you reset it did it still show just the greyed out 'get in the escape pod' objective when you looked in the quest log?

4. Did you get to your ship from the fleet or use the stronghold transport?

5. Did you travel to the Tyrant from the Corellian Orbital station thing or just fly to the Tyrant directly on your ship?

6. Am I right in assuming that for this to have worked when you get on the Tyrant it should not be all damaged?

7. Where exactly is Tormen? First level when you exit your ship, right? No taking any elevators? Just the furthest top point on the map, to the right where there's a security door that you can't open if it's still the damaged Tyrant?

Also, do you have that bugged empty companion quest in your log 'All work and no play'?

Same problem

Edited by TheDevillYouKnow

As far as I understand the fix only works if you picked the dark side option. If you agree to kill Darth Tormen you won't find him anywhere and you're permanently stuck. That's where I am... I managed to progress to Makeb anyhow but I think it assumes the default option which is that I killed the Chancellor so am slightly worried I messed up my progression.

As far as I understand the fix only works if you picked the dark side option. If you agree to kill Darth Tormen you won't find him anywhere and you're permanently stuck. That's where I am... I managed to progress to Makeb anyhow but I think it assumes the default option which is that I killed the Chancellor so am slightly worried I messed up my progression.

I am unsure if the fix works only when chosing the darkside option but can confirm I was able to advance to makeb and the game does assume you chose the dark side option (even though I chose light). This is still BS though. I wanted to kill Tormen and see the lightside ending. BW get your **** together. This should not still be an issue this late into the game :mad:

Edited by TheDevillYouKnow

I too have the same issue, and since I picked the light side option, even using the work around, I can't progress, so sadly it seems that I'll have to retire my Powertech until this is fixed, since the story is indeed what I'm playing for, at least at the moment

Same problem, it's preventing me from finishing the companion storylines of Blizz and fatso, which is the main reason I am upset with it as I won't really be touching my bounty hunter ever again anyway, just played her to unlock legacy.

I read that you will run into an issue on Rishi. Can't find the source right now. I'm in the same spot. I submitted an in game ticket 5 days ago now and I haven't heard a single thing. Very frustrating.

Edited by Malphayden