ReShade Tutorial 1.0 : How to Install

fifteenspade

I've been playing with my settings quite a bit, and I think I have it mostly where I want it to look like. But I really want a noticeable DoF. I've been tweaking and tweaking, but it's always either all blurry, or all clear :(. Any suggested figures I should be using? Any help is would be appreciated :D

I've been playing with my settings quite a bit, and I think I have it mostly where I want it to look like. But I really want a noticeable DoF. I've been tweaking and tweaking, but it's always either all blurry, or all clear :(. Any suggested figures I should be using? Any help is would be appreciated :D

Hi if you can post your preset here and maybe an image or two of what your game looks like I could tinker with it, and attempt to make you one with DoF. ( I used to use DoF at somewhat ok level but not anymore ) You could also just shoot me the link in reddit.

Edited by fifteenspade

I'm pretty sure reshade has built in network detection that disables the depth buffer access when network activity is detected (so the tool doesn't get used for cheats).

Not only that it will only work at native screen resolutions and not anything like DSR.

I don't know. A lot of the armors in game right now look pretty bad when dyed because the colors are just too bold. Based on what I'm seeing in the preview pic, I'm afraid this ReShade would only make that problem worse.

You have to understand that this is just my preset. ReShade can look vastly different depending how you set it up.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I am closing this thread and have removed the copy from the original post. I want to reiterate, any 3rd party software used in conjunction with SWTOR is against our Rules of Conduct.

I realize this thread is likely due to this quote from a PM sent to a user:

While ReShade isn't raising any particular flags with our Security team, third party software that modifies the game is always against the Rules of Conduct. Take that as you will.

I want to reiterate, this wasn't permission to use ReShade. Look, we know some people may try to use software like it and Unleashed, but they are against our Rules of Conduct and so we won't allow posts like this on the official forums.

Thanks!

-eric

Edit - it is Rules of Conduct and not Terms of Service

Edited by EricMusco