View Single Post

bright_ephemera
08.04.2015 , 06:01 AM | #41

Part 3-19. In which preventive measures are taken

This series has pervasive spoilers for the Shadow of Revan introduction, Forged Alliances. It also regularly uses the chapter 3 titles for the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor, along with the background of their companions.

Looking good can become hard as hell –
Souffrir, you know, pour être belle.
Coiffures and ablutions
Demand good solutions –
If done, well, you’d best do it well.

Niselle laughed for a full thirty seconds before interrupting herself for a starved gasp.

"So what I'm hearing is, it'll work," said Nalenne.

The sisters stood in the orbital station over Manaan. On Nalenne's head was a sleek burgundy wig, a stylish front-heavy bob with bangs that broke along her brow ridges.

Her hairless sister kept laughing.

"You should worry," said Nalenne. "I doubt they'll draw much distinction between wanted criminal and wanted criminal's identical twin."

Niselle ran her fingers past watery, bleach-colored eyes. "Please. If you were half the Dark Side master I am, maybe I would be concerned."

"I'm just saying, an attractive if follicularly challenged Sith Pureblood did cut a swath of destruction several miles wide across..."

"...the entire populated area and several bonus ranches?" supplied Jaesa.

"They were in my way," said Nalenne.

"It was a tad much," said Vette.

"I think we're losing track of the goal here," said Nalenne. "Which is to avoid recognition so I don't have to depopulate Manaan-and-moons any further."

"You do look different," offered Andronikos, heroically straight-faced.

"But murdering everyone you meet might tip them off," cautioned Jaesa.

"Oh, don't be silly. I can go one day on this job without murdering any locals."

Broonmark made a dismayed sound. "Sith clan can?"

“Doesn’t mean she will, big guy,” sighed Vette. “Doesn’t mean she will.”
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST