Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Maintaining air superiority, keeping lock down on all spacecraft, nothing is getting off this planet till Savage is found.

My fleet should be back from getting repaired so they can create a blockade anything trying to leave without our permission is getting shot down.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I have to say about the battle outcome why isn't their more Black suns losses?Can you explain why their aren't more loses.

If I had to simplify it to its lowest common denominator, so I don't have to go over all the factors... Speed. Speed and numbers. They essentially had more fast moving vehicles than the forces rushing to defend could hold off, since defending an entire city side would be impractical, and the Black Sun are experienced and similar operations. They still took more casualties than they usually do, but that is due to the IRA arriving.

"In what ways did my actions interfere with your plans?

On another note, I would advise you to evacuate all Republic personel from the city Voss-Ka. It will possibly no longer exist in a few hours."

"That is classified information, and can not be disclosed to those outside our agency. As for Voss-Ka... What have you done?!"

*The representative can be heard checking a datapad, and talking to others indistinctly*

If I had to simplify it to its lowest common denominator, so I don't have to go over all the factors... Speed. Speed and numbers. They essentially had more fast moving vehicles than the forces rushing to defend could hold off, since defending an entire city side would be impractical, and the Black Sun are experienced and similar operations. They still took more casualties than they usually do, but that is due to the IRA arriving.

Well that's understandable but were putting the city on lock down an spliting it into sectors and you most have proper ID to freely move around the city until the rest of the Civilians are evacuated or the suns are found.With our combine forces we should be able to do this once the rest of our forces arrive.

So hopefully another day or two and they should have been cleared out.My units also have guerrilla warfare that should be able to counter some of their tactics. Also my PC and most of his troops are former black suns so they also know their tactics and how to counter them.

Side note:I wonder if I put a bounty in lord Xist will they take a shot at him.Also how much is he paying them?

Well that's understandable but were putting the city on lock down an spliting it into sectors and you most have proper ID to freely move around the city until the rest of the Civilians are evacuated or the suns are found.With our combine forces we should be able to do this once the rest of our forces arrive.

So hopefully another day or two and they should have been cleared out.My units also have guerrilla warfare that should be able to counter some of their tactics. Also my PC and most of his troops are former black suns so they also know their tactics and how to counter them.

Side note:I wonder if I put a bounty in lord Xist will they take a shot at him.Also how much is he paying them?

The Black Sun are the most efficient and effective of the Underworld influences... Getting rid of that many of them, in a day or two... It just isn't happening. As for proper ID, that is a JOKE to Black Sun. They can basically forge ID's that for all intents and purposes, are the real thing, they really are that good. Military forces mean almost nothing when trying to get rid of underworld organizations. Not to mention the effect thsi will all have on the population if you take these measures...

Toss in the fact their governor and his family were killed in week 2 of the siege...

Guerrilla Warfare, while it does apply to street fighting, is definitely NOT the same thing. Street fighting and City fighting are things Black Sun has down to an art. The same goes for their underworld practices, intimidation, and even corruption of others units. You fought them at their weakest trait, open warfare, and took out half of them. Now, it is their turn, embedded in your city.

Good point on the PC and experience though. *Doesn't mean the Black Sun will be ineffective though*

The Parjai starts a orbital bombardment of a mountain range a few kilometers from Voss-Ka. After some time the mountains have all but disappeared.

Ayan contacts the Voss: "I am Ayan Ordo of the Mandalorian and Gormak people the bombardment you have most probably just witnessed was my doing. This was just a demonstration. My generosity is the only reason that Voss-Ka has not yet suffered the same fate. You will surrender to the Gormaks, you will not put up any resistance, the Voss Commandos and the Mystics will be disbanded, our planet renamed and your false temples will be destroyed. I will stand up for your people being treated well and the false heretics you call Mystics being spared. If you refuse, Voss-Ka will no longer exist within an hour. Do you accept my terms?"

Edit: Ayan travels to Voss to meet the Gormak leaders.

Edited by raandomname

Risthe contacts the Chevalier.

The Chevalier picks up 25 of the Liberator's IG-100 and heads to Gall.

Minutes before it arrives, Risthe contacts the MW flagship again: "The droids will be here in a few minutes. Where shall they be unloaded?"

OOC: Thanks to all.

Star?

Directly after unloading the droids, the Chevalier returns to Druckenwell.

A Research Center is being built on Druckenwell. The shipyard begins production of 150 Vulture Droids.

Edit: The IRA places an offer on the holonet to trade 3,000 metal and crystal each for an appropiate amount of credits. (Standard conversion rates would give me 21,000 credits plus I have 3 skill points each in Trade-Credits and -Resources and 2 in -Trade Agreements and -Cooperation)

Edit 2:

Remaining forces on Gall after last week:

Available to Jarons:

700000 B1

5000 B2

8000 Droideka

89600 clones (50060 standard, 14250 RL, 14250 MG, 7000 sniper, 1150 scout, 400 commando)

195 MTT

250 AAT

250 PAC

100 LAAT/i

60 LAAT/c

240 AT-TE

480 AT-RT

80 SPHA

1190 BARC

Available to Star:

25 IG-100

All 8000 of the Droidekas

500 clone scouts with BARC or AT-RT

50 LAAT/i

"Dar'yaim, after the main battle is over I decided to help your search with some of my troops currently under FC command. That is 8000 Droidekas, 500 scouts with BARC or AT-RT and 50 LAAT/i." This message was also sent to commander Adrian.

Edited by CheaterLL

"Dar'yaim, after the main battle is over I decided to help your search with some of my troops currently under FC command. That is 8000 Droidekas, 500 scouts with BARC or AT-RT and 50 LAAT/i." This message was also sent to commander Adrian.

OOC sorry been at work all day.

The hunt is now the Mando Werda's only major Goal. Damaged ships will begin withdrawal to Mando Werda space for repairs soon.

OOC unless the offer to use Druckenwell is still open. If so I'll tell you how many slips I'll need later.

Edited by StarSquirrel

OOC sorry been at work all day.

The hunt is now the Mando Werda's only major Goal. Damaged ships will begin withdrawal to Mando Werda space for repairs soon.

OOC unless the offer to use Druckenwell is still open. If so I'll tell you how many slips I'll need later.

I would have to discuss that with the republic. As I said before, some of them don't like you.

ah, well don't worry about it. My fleet can make it back to Wroona on their own (thank god that planet signed on)

Wroona has revolted over a minor inconvenience caused by the Mando Werda, causing them to lose access to their shipyards. The Givin have joined them, and Mechis III has been liberated by unknown agents.

Joke... Or is it? :jawa_evil:

Wroona has revolted over a minor inconvenience caused by the Mando Werda, causing them to lose access to their shipyards. The Givin have joined them, and Mechis III has been liberated by unknown agents.

Joke... Or is it? :jawa_evil:

Or I could just nuke them from orbit...

Joke... or is it?:eek:

Or I could just nuke them from orbit...

Joke... or is it?:eek:

Send me all details you currently have on Mechis III, including troops, ships, buildings, ect... Important for future planning, and to verify certain things in my doc.

Send me all details you currently have on Mechis III, including troops, ships, buildings, ect... Important for future planning, and to verify certain things in my doc.

Well now... I'll be sure to bolster my defenses there :p

Also I'd appreciate if we could get a public bulletin on the galaxy's current state of chaos. How far has the Empire gotten? Is anyone else making provocative moves, how are the Vong doing etc... Anything of public knowledge happening in the big picture would be nice.

Well now... I'll be sure to bolster my defenses there :p

Also I'd appreciate if we could get a public bulletin on the galaxy's current state of chaos. How far has the Empire gotten? Is anyone else making provocative moves, how are the Vong doing etc... Anything of public knowledge happening in the big picture would be nice.

Mechis III is 100% safe!... :jawa_evil:

As for the galaxy... atm it is in the state of... Screwed... :cool:

Mechis III is 100% safe!... :jawa_evil:

As for the galaxy... atm it is in the state of... Screwed... :cool:

Yeah I got that :p

Anyway, I hadn't been keeping tabs on my home fleet so I'm going over old PM's and weeks (a lot of construction) as well as troop movements to determine your answer.

Also, that thing I PM'ed you about a day or two ago... has that begun? It'll kinda determine what is where and such... If you don't remember I'll PM you about it.

Also, I'll give the numbers for Mechis but then I gotta go to sleep, got a long drive followed by a long shift tomorrow and I need my beauty rest. :cool:

Yeah I got that :p

Anyway, I hadn't been keeping tabs on my home fleet so I'm going over old PM's and weeks (a lot of construction) as well as troop movements to determine your answer.

Also, that thing I PM'ed you about a day or two ago... has that begun? It'll kinda determine what is where and such... If you don't remember I'll PM you about it.

Also, I'll give the numbers for Mechis but then I gotta go to sleep, got a long drive followed by a long shift tomorrow and I need my beauty rest. :cool:

I assure you, Mechis III has survived this before, it will survive such again. :rolleyes:

I understand your position, take all the time you need... I hope your day goes well. :)

As for the state of the galaxy. How do I put this gently? :

The Galactic Empire is screwing over the Republic, Old Republic, Black Sun, Yuuzhan Vong, The Rebels AND the Chiss simultaneously... No, I am not messing with you... Due to this, the Vong have been forced to use... evasive maneuvers. The Hutts are making fortunes daily. Black Sun is growing in CIS and SE space. ZC is gaining favor with the Rebels... A whole lot of messed up Galaxy, and I am leaving out about 90% of the details... All of this being public knowledge, of course.

See the thing is, even if we WANTED to help we cant, if it is able to push back all of those, then our fleets, our men are far to small and weak to make any difference, I mean just look at the last couple weeks it takes basically everything we have to keep the CIS at bay from the Republic, that ALONE should be making a difference, but its not, basically we are already doing everything we can, I think best bet at this point is just convert.... because the Empire must be invincible if they are feeling NONE of the effects. (heck the CIS Feels invincible, having NOT been pushed back by the republic after everythign we have done to it....) Edited by tunewalker

*Week 12*

Results of Week 11:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Crew having much deserved R&R

The Galactic Inquisition: Instigated more espionage

Mando Werda: Siege of Gall ends

The Farewell Coalition: Siege of Gall ends

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Bombarded a mountain on Voss to intimidate the Voss of Voss-ka

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Siege of Gall ends

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 10

The Galactic Inquisition: + 15

Mando Werda: + 20

The Farewell Coalition: + 20

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: + 20

Galactic Public Knowledge:

- Galactic Empire continues to push into Republic and Old Republic space

- CIS navy is crippled

- Republic unable to press advantage against CIS

- Hutts making fortunes daily

- Hutts building their own fleet

- SE seems oddly peaceful...Too peaceful...

- Vong have emerged in Old Republic space, somehow bypassing Mandalorian Space

- Chiss are at war with the GE

- CIS is allied with the GE

- Rebels suffered a loss on Mustafar

- CIS suffered a loss on Mustafar

- The GE has something going for them that no one can figure out. It must be stopped.

- The Republic has managed to hold the line against the GE fleets near Bestine

Edited by Silenceo

The Parjai starts a orbital bombardment of a mountain range a few kilometers from Voss-Ka. After some time the mountains have all but disappeared.

Ayan contacts the Voss: "I am Ayan Ordo of the Mandalorian and Gormak people the bombardment you have most probably just witnessed was my doing. This was just a demonstration. My generosity is the only reason that Voss-Ka has not yet suffered the same fate. You will surrender to the Gormaks, you will not put up any resistance, the Voss Commandos and the Mystics will be disbanded, our planet renamed and your false temples will be destroyed. I will stand up for your people being treated well and the false heretics you call Mystics being spared. If you refuse, Voss-Ka will no longer exist within an hour. Do you accept my terms?"

Edit: Ayan travels to Voss to meet the Gormak leaders.

How do the Voss respond?

"Now that the siege is over I will withdraw most forces. I will leave the Ambassador here to help you, Dar'yaim, with Savage and you, Adrian with the Black Sun.

All other forces will return to Druckenwell." This Transmission was sent to both FC and MW.

The Acclamators, Nebulons and Tartans return to Druckenwell.

I'll post the forces remaining on Gall soon.