A plea to the devs for a better community
View Single Post
12.27.2011 , 09:26 AM |
Quote: Originally Posted by
1. It's only the first week after launch, wait for people to catch up.
2. Raid without a lockout becomes a job, and it'll burn people out quicker.
3. Not everyone is a hardcore raider.
4. loot lockout is even worse since people raid for loot, I rather get door lock than do stuff without any reward.
5. "loot" is the top incentive for the endgame, what if everyone gets geared out on the first month, and then what.
5. Raid lockout makes u hungry for more raid next week.
6. leading a raid is not the only way to help guildies out, help them gear out for raid while waiting for raid lock out. Do pvp hard flash or something.
I favor raid lockout
Crazy?! I was crazy once, they had me sit in a room with rubber walls and made me wear a jacket. I had to stay in there all day, it drove me crazy....Crazy?! I was crazy once!....