Shadowlands 3.0+ PvE DPS Leaderboard

the_collective_

i was gonna say something but i totally forgot, anyway to do more dps i need to do HMs and get some HM gear them i can get that 5k deeeeeeeps

Right there with you, hope you do get some gear, because while I do like seeing my numbers, I'd much rather see any Marauder topple those pesky IO Mercs. On that note why stop at 5k? Go for gold.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right there with you, hope you do get some gear, because while I do like seeing my numbers, I'd much rather see any Marauder topple those pesky IO Mercs. On that note why stop at 5k? Go for gold.

I'm just making an assumption that the roof is gonna be 5k in full 198, i donno it could be higher.

Thank You and Thank You :-)

Update

1.5 mil Dummy

Sesom - Powertech - Pyrotech - Exit Area - 5:05.800

http://gyazo.com/0bb2c2102dc9a9bb7495e08c2e9407f1

Wasn't a big improvement but the crit gods don't like me this morning....

EDIT

Nevermind with my last 2 adrenals I decided to try one more after taking a break for a bit.

1.5 mil Dummy

Sesom - Powertech - Pyrotech - Exit Area - 5:03.310

http://gyazo.com/933c7527f7b2e76b8eeb1cabe47a7d58

So this was added before the parsely thing came out and Im wondering why it hasn't been posted on this leaderboard... I honestly have no idea where this log would be now for me to update to parsely...

So this was added before the parsely thing came out and Im wondering why it hasn't been posted on this leaderboard... I honestly have no idea where this log would be now for me to update to parsely...

Yes, it was indeed posted before I switched the thread over to Parsely however, both parses did not conform to the rules for submitting at the time. At the time, the rules called for you to upload your parse to TORparse. The links you submitted were links to screenshots. While those are some very nice parses, I could not, and can not accept them. Keeping this thread and its rankings fair is one of my top priorities, to accept your submission while requiring others to upload to TORparse (which at the time was a pain) would be unethical and hurt the integrity of the thread.

I am sorry that your log files for these parses have become buried, however, should you find them, please feel free to upload them in the appropriate manner and I will more than gladly accept them and process them accordingly.

Yes, it was indeed posted before I switched the thread over to Parsely however, both parses did not conform to the rules for submitting at the time. At the time, the rules called for you to upload your parse to TORparse. The links you submitted were links to screenshots. While those are some very nice parses, I could not, and can not accept them. Keeping this thread and its rankings fair is one of my top priorities, to accept your submission while requiring others to upload to TORparse (which at the time was a pain) would be unethical and hurt the integrity of the thread.

I am sorry that your log files for these parses have become buried, however, should you find them, please feel free to upload them in the appropriate manner and I will more than gladly accept them and process them accordingly.

This thread has more rules than this games TOS.

Thalamir - Sentinel - Watchman: TTK 5:14.492s >>> 4769.60 dps (Calculated) and 4769.06 dps (Parsely)

1731 Power - 745 Accuracy Rating - 133 Crit Rating - 342 Surge Rating

120 Alacrity Rating - 13 x Might Augments - 1 x Accuracy Augment - Old 4-piece and new 2 piece set bonus - 2 x Revanite Relic (FR & SA) - 1x Resurrected Ear - 1 x Revanite Implant - 1 x Resurrected Implant

Sorry Galen :rak_01:

Edited by Dage

Okay so I went back and found my old parse. I figured it was only right and I respect that you are standing your ground about the rules even if they changed a lot. Now that they are set in stone I would like to participate the correct way :-)

1.5mil Dummy

Sesom - Powertech - Pyrotech <Exit Area> - TTK 303.534 (4949.15)

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/9158/10

To be honest I for the life of me can't remember what my gear was when I did this parse, this parse is from 2/9/15. I Hope that doesn't effect anything....

Edited by M_o_s_e_s

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/10192/0

Name: T-ails

Guild: Redemption

Gear: 2 piece 186 dread master sentinel set bonus, 4 piece 192/198 Vindicator set bonus, 14 strength augments, 1717 power, 795 accuracy, 261 crit rating, 351 surge

Items: Advanced Anodyne Might Stim, Advanced Anodyne Attack Adrenals, Prototype Farium Pyro Grenade

Edited by ReincarnatedMaul

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/10192/0

Name: T-ails

Guild: Redemption

Gear: 2 piece 186 dread master sentinel set bonus, 4 piece 192/198 Vindicator set bonus, 14 strength augments, 1717 power, 795 accuracy, 261 crit rating, 351 surge

Items: Advanced Anodyne Might Stim, Advanced Anodyne Attack Adrenals, Prototype Farium Pyro Grenade

I don't think grenades are allowed.

<Stay Thirsty>

DPS: 4631.28

Class: Sniper

Spec: Virulence

Gear: Old 4 piece set bonus with 2 186 armorings and 2 180 armorings. 192 2 piece set bonus, with BIS mods and enhancements. 1 Resurrected implant, and 1 deceiver earpiece and implant. 1 Resurrected relic and 1 revanite. 14 Skill Augments

MH: 192 OH: 198

Character Name: Kodel

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/10732/2

Edited by brandonsorr

that's 1 mil...

first ever 1.5 mil parse. probably not doing that much more.

Jad-ßond <Forge>

Virulence Sniper

192 BiS + 1 revanite implant and two 198 enhancements. 400 crit cause virulence energy regen is dumb :(

http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk.com/parser/view/11486/0

TTK: 324.675 seconds

DPS: 4620.72

I don't think grenades are allowed.

There aren't any rules against the use of grenades

Unfortunately both of you are right in this case. It seems I forgot to put that in. As most of you can probably tell, this thread has been staying mostly in line with the rules of old server and world leaderboards. In keeping with this trend, grenades are not allowed, that being said, I did make a mistake by forgetting to include this, apologies.

How often is this thread updated?

I try to update it about once a week, sometimes this ends up being much later in the week depending on how busy I get. This week was a good example, and I will be working to update things as soon as I am done with this post.

Again, my apologies to everyone for forgetting to include the rule against grenades, I will be correcting this shortly.