Conquest

Silenceo

OK I am back, after a very long hiatus and I will be getting to this soon, I could potentially use some help with my ground forces and with the Diplomacy trees. Sorry I havent said anything didnt have my sub AND didnt have access to the game to contact Silenceo in Game... sorry for the inconveniance everyone.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I am back, after a very long hiatus and I will be getting to this soon, I could potentially use some help with my ground forces and with the Diplomacy trees. Sorry I havent said anything didnt have my sub AND didnt have access to the game to contact Silenceo in Game... sorry for the inconveniance everyone.

Any questions, do you have about troop costs? It is all under cargo costs in the OP, but feel free to send me the vehicles and such you are considering if you are unsure what they are classified as.

Any questions, do you have about troop costs? It is all under cargo costs in the OP, but feel free to send me the vehicles and such you are considering if you are unsure what they are classified as.

The issue is more finding vehicles and droids, I am more well versed in how to classify them then I am in Finding them.... if you know what I mean. Especially droids as I had a habit of Avoiding them.

The issue is more finding vehicles and droids, I am more well versed in how to classify them then I am in Finding them.... if you know what I mean. Especially droids as I had a habit of Avoiding them.

I see, what type of stuff are you looking for then? Skirmishing vehicles? Ones that are... older or not generally used by military? Or more top end?

I see, what type of stuff are you looking for then? Skirmishing vehicles? Ones that are... older or not generally used by military? Or more top end?

I am looking for pretty Top end Skirmish Vehicles, I have a lot of Cargo space per troop on my ships, so hoping to create a fast Hard hitting Special Forces like Mercenary group. My team doesnt fight a war for you, but you need some one to get 1 specific job done... and there is no finer in the galaxy kind of thing.

Edit: and combat transports and probably scout vehicles... again Merc group that can get 1 of any job needed to get done, no war... but if you need your troops moved.. I can do that... you need a whole in defenses I can do that.. you need what ever we can do that, when working independently we hit hard and fast and fade away with what ever loot we want.... thus tranports again neccisary. :p

Edited by tunewalker

Hey tune why don't you try the TX-130T fighter tank its seems perfect for what your looking for its fast and powerful.Also for a troop transport I think the HAVw A6 Juggernaut might be the best transport for what your trying to do it can plug up holes in your defense or create one in your enemy line and upload or unload your troops quickly.

Ok Getting this started and will be editing it until completion. Give me a couple days should be up fully by next weekend... if not sooner.

Providence-class x6

160 MTTs x6

280 AAT x6

1,000 STAAP x6

1,000 Well-trained Troops

Majestic-Class

640 Mercenary troops see Mixed races with mixed weapons ( Races include 25% weequay, 28% human, 12% Duro, 20% Rodians, and 5% Ubese, 5% Wookie, 5% Gamorean.) for race ratio's on all troops. x4

640 22-B Nightfalcon Speeder bike x4

46 fighters 1 Years worth assuming Heavy usage star fighter Ordanance x4

10 HMP Droid gunship x4

5 Heavy Tracker x4

10 Repulsor sled x4 (needs to be quatified and subtracted, Also needs confirmation on Configuration cargo usage)

2 HTT-26 Heavy Troop Transport x4

126 Metric tons x 4 (space to be used at a later time just formatting at the moment)

Consumables 1 Year

Carrack-class

142 Mercenary Troops x4

142 Night Falcon speeder bike x4

10 HMP droid Gunship x4

2 AV-7 Antivehicle Cannon x4

216 Metric tons x4

Consumables 1 Year

Corona-class Frigate

80 Troops x 4

80 B Nightfalcon speeder bike x4

10 T2-B Repulsor tank x4

10 ULAV x 4

1 Years worth Heavy usage Star Fighter Ordanence for 23 fighters x4

908 metric tons x4

Consumables 1 year

CR90 Modified

400 troops x 4

400 22-B Nightfalcon speeder bike x4

10 HMP Droid gunship x4

200 metric tons x 4

Consumable 1 year

Assassin Modified

60 troops x 8

60 22-B Nightfalcon speeder bike x8

10 HMP Droid Gunship x8

980 metric tons x 8

Consumable 1 year

Warrior-class Gunship

10 Troops x 4 (one missing troops and Crew)

10 22-B Nightfalcon speeder bike x 4

5 ULAV x4

195 Metric Tons x 4

Consumables 1 year

Agave-class Picket Ship

5 Troops x 4

5 22-B Nightfalcon speeder bike x4

1 Heavy Tracker x4

176 Metric tons x 4

Consumables 1 year

YZ-775 Medium Transport

14 Troops x 20

14 22-B Nightfalcon speeder bike x20

1 T4-B Tank x20

1 T2 -B Tank x20

54 Metric tons x 20

Consumables 1 Year

GR-75 Medium Transport x25

1 Well-trained soldier 25

39 Standard Soldiers x25

40 22-B Nightfalcon x 25

18,960 MT x25

6 months consumables x 25

Further extra consumables I believe are needed for the "extra fighters" not part of my ships usual compliment for reload and for Consumables. which would be for 23 Squads.... for up to 1 year.

Edit: obviously I am not sure how to calculate the increased consumables.... do I count Passengers AND crew? if so for a Majestic would that be around 5,000 x 30 (30 days a month) x 7 (7 months needed) x .01 tons? 10,500 tons per majestic.... to bring it up to the 1 year?

Edit 2: for the Fighter squads not normally part of my "compliment" would you classify those as Medium Vehicles??? is the "extra Ordanance" 1 days worth??? or 1 Weeks worth?? or 1 Months worth??? or in general.

Edit 3: Ok this is coming along nicely have both the Ordanence needed and added in a speeder bike for every member of my "away team" this should allow my group to work with out resupply for a whole year, if need be.

Edited by tunewalker

The consumables provided can be converted using the set consumables cost per individual. 1 unit of consumables is enough for 1 person for 1 in-game week, aka 1 real life day. As for ordnance, it really depends on the type of warfare. I would say it would go 1 RL day of heavy use, 2 RL days of average use, and 3 RL days of light use. Translating in 1 week, 2 weeks, and 3 weeks in-game.

Back to the consumables, but yes you count both crew and passengers. So if you want to extend it from 3 months to a year, you count up all the personnel and then work out how many weeks of food they start with by default. So 3 months would be 12 weeks, would it not? So then since you then know how much that is worth using the set consumable amount, it is merely a matter of adding more as long as the cargo capacity still has room. (The default consumables are not taken into account like the vehicle compliments)

Edited by Silenceo

The consumables provided can be converted using the set consumables cost per individual. 1 unit of consumables is enough for 1 person for 1 in-game week, aka 1 real life day. As for ordnance, it really depends on the type of warfare. I would say it would go 1 RL day of heavy use, 2 RL days of average use, and 3 RL days of light use. Translating in 1 week, 2 weeks, and 3 weeks in-game.

Back to the consumables, but yes you count both crew and passengers. So if you want to extend it from 3 months to a year, you count up all the personnel and then work out how many weeks of food they start with by default. So 3 months would be 12 weeks, would it not? So then since you then know how much that is worth using the set consumable amount, it is merely a matter of adding more as long as the cargo capacity still has room. (The default consumables are not taken into account like the vehicle compliments)

Ok I will work this out... it may take some time... and would the Star Fighter be considered what size??? Light? or Medium Specifically mostly the Pike's what you call their "size" for the ordanence fixes.

Ok I will work this out... it may take some time... and would the Star Fighter be considered what size??? Light? or Medium Specifically mostly the Pike's what you call their "size" for the ordanence fixes.

Due to the Pike's abundance of missiles, I would say it is likely a medium ordinance.

Hey Sil are De-Orbiting Kinetic Anti-emplacement Weapons allowed?

Might need to explain that a bit more. (Or a wiki link to something like what you mean)

Oh and Tune, that would be per fighter. I know, costly, but missiles are not exactly light. :p

Basically the star wars equivelant of

Lol its not that bad and it has many draw backs I quote "They were fairly limited weapons, as they could only be used against enemies with no spacefaring forces or ground-based turbolasers, both of which could destroy the DOKAWs while they were still in orbit. They also were useless against mobile targets".So Its debated imo it can be taking down easy but also do damage.1 Lone star fighter can take out 10 with ease.So I think it should be acceptable.

So to start of:

240 GAT-24r Skiprey Blastboats: 20 tons each

=3 SD-6 battle droids,

1 Basilisk war droid,

4 TOR-era Mandalorians each

=720 SD-6 battle droids,

240 Basilisk war droids,

960 TOR-era Mandalorians total

40 DP20 Gunships: 300 tons each=

20 tons of extra supplies,

20 Basilisk war droids,

40 SD-6 battle droids,

40 TOR-era Mandalorians each

=800 tons of extra supplies,

800 Basilisk war droids,

1600 SD-6 battle droids,

1600 TOR-era Mandalorians total

4 Acclamator Is: 80 LATT/Is, 48 AT-TEs, 320 speeder bikes, 40 SPHAs (?), 50000 tons of cargo, 16000 troops (standard compliment)

=80 Turbostorm-Class Gunships (systems upgraded to modern standards, flamethrowers replaced by chainguns),

48 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks (penalty?) (replace AT-TEs),

320 CK-6 Swoops,

66 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks (penalty?) and 100 Basilisk War Droids (both replace the SPHAs),

5000 tons of extra supplies,

13000 TOR-era Mandalorians (equipped with all sorts of hand held weapons and the typical stuff, 15% trained combat medics, 15% trained engeniers),

1500 TOR-era Mandalorians with rocket launchers,

1000 Bailisk War Droids,

2050 SD-6 battle droids,

28 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks,

13000 TOR-era Mandalorians, 1500 TOR-era Mandalorians with rocket launchers (replace the default 16000 troops) each

=320 Turbostorm-Class Gunships,

568 Canderous-Class Assault Tanks,

1280 CK-6 Swoops,

4400 Basilisk War Droids,

20000 tons of extra supplies,

104000 TOR-era Mandalorians,

12000 TOR-era Mandalorians with rocket launchers,

8200 SD-6 Battle Droids total

Done. ill do the great total tomorrow.

Edited by raandomname

So to start of:

240 GAT-24r Skiprey Blastboats: 20 tons each=3 SD-6 battle droids and 2 Basilisk war droids

=720 SD-6 battle droids and 480 Basilisk war droids

40 DP20 Gunships: 300 tons each=40 tons of extra supplies, 40 Basilisk war droids and 50 SD-6 battle droids each

=1600 tons of extra supplies, 1600 Basilisk war droids and 2000 SD-6 battle droids

Ll do the Acclamators tomorrow.

Added this post to the OP for ground forces. Make sure to update it with all your changes.

Added yours as well Tune.

Edited by Silenceo

So I just watched Wednesday's episode of Arrow. About time!

Also a decent change of pace, and the flashbacks are getting better (they started off kinda weak this season).

Thea knows, and it went over pretty well. I think throwing Deathstroke in as an imminent threat helped soften the blow and her confrontation of Merlyn (yes that is the correct spelling) was spot on.

I still get a bitter taste in my mouth over Sara's death.

It was cool to see Oliver looking out for Thea and reminding the audience how fantastic a character Tommy was. I really like his story in the flashbacks.

Also, the name of the ship is Amazo associated with Anthony Ivo... That is a freaky (and neat) easter egg. I wonder if now that we're getting the Atom and already have Flash that we might see the Amazo android at some point...

I have to say, DC's TV universe is perhaps even better than the MCU in my opinion. I'm starting to see why DC needs to keep the TV universe away from the movie universe, so that way the movies don't screw it all up!

God I can't wait to see the Atom reveal next episode!

Oh and I'm still working on that thing, it will be done soon. Is there anything more we're waiting on?

Edited by StarSquirrel

So I just watched Wednesday's episode of Arrow. About time!

Also a decent change of pace, and the flashbacks are getting better (they started off kinda weak this season).

Thea knows, and it went over pretty well. I think throwing Deathstroke in as an imminent threat helped soften the blow and her confrontation of Merlyn (yes that is the correct spelling) was spot on.

I still get a bitter taste in my mouth over Sara's death.

It was cool to see Oliver looking out for Thea and reminding the audience how fantastic a character Tommy was. I really like his story in the flashbacks.

Also, the name of the ship is Amazo associated with Anthony Ivo... That is a freaky (and neat) easter egg. I wonder if now that we're getting the Atom and already have Flash that we might see the Amazo android at some point...

I have to say, DC's TV universe is perhaps even better than the MCU in my opinion. I'm starting to see why DC needs to keep the TV universe away from the movie universe, so that way the movies don't screw it all up!

God I can't wait to see the Atom reveal next episode!

Oh and I'm still working on that thing, it will be done soon. Is there anything more we're waiting on?

Aye, was a pretty good episode.

I told you they were bringing Slade soon. :p

As for the rest, I agree. However, I feel as if his reservoir of gadgets is a bit... small... Yes, I know he isn't Batman! But... but.... In every other iteration he had oh so many trick arrows! :p

Mostly I have been busy with a ton of homework and such being due this week and the headaches that go along with that... Though, that said, mostly just need to finish the tech trees and for Tune and Dom'Rahn to have their ground forces down. Once that is done, I can post with confidence the faction structure or such that one must use to basically describe their faction's methodology, beliefs, work ethic, and ect. (The tech trees are all basically done, just keep forgetting to nail them down...)

Side Note: Well, I also have been spending time re-living the Overlord games... So much fun! :jawa_evil: and funny. :jawa_evil:

Edited by Silenceo