[E]<Midian> is recruiting (ANZ/APAC & US Teams)

Khaosfyre

Recruitment Update

Midian Annihilate (NiM)

Raid Times - Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm AEDT GMT+10 / Wednesday/Thursday 1am-4am PST

Still looking for 1 or 2 skilled players (tanks or dps) for our team annihilate (5/5 df 4/5 dp NiM)

Preferably have NiM experience and have great raid awareness.

Having NiM capable alts and being able to perform on said alts to a NiM standard is a bonus.

Preferred classes/roles

(this is what we would prefer but player will come before class if the player is exceptional)

TANK -

- Assassin (must not force speed back peddle)

DPS -

- Marauder (proficiant in at least 2 specs)

- Powertech (knowing both specs is preferred but pyro is fine)

- Sniper (proficiant in at least 2 specs, marksman a must)

Contact myself via though PM on the swtor forums for more info or apply at themidian.enjin.com

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, im a level 55 vengeance jugg from singapore and i'm looking to join Midian. Who do i look for to get an invite?

Hi Sadlook,

If you apply on their website they can assess your application and get in contact with you.

Rev

<Ewokalypse Now> (Partner guild of Midian)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Low levels are fine, FP/Tacticals(KDY) & Warzones still count as participation to conquest points. Just whisper (/who Midian) for an Officer/PVP Coords for an invite.

Several 50+ lvl chars and some 30+ with crafting lvls 300 - 500 (sythW 500) looking to join guild w/o having to do any external reg (in game only) If you can do that, please send in game invite or email to Elanath with instructions - I play from 6 - 9PM +/- 30 min US central time M-F and varied on weekends (as much as possible) :-)

Edited by dalpeh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The way we like to run team devastate is to run 9 members ideally. This gives us the utility, depth and flexibility that makes this group work so well.

There is a opportunity to fill that 9th position at the moment. Our group is currently 3/5 Ravages and 1/5 TOS in their respective HM's

This is the way the 9th position works in our team. We run a rotation system where we swap ppl around. typically that would mean you may sit out every 5 weeks or so for a entire lockout. Having said that our 9th position also fills in for any afk's so whomever is on rotation on that week can slot straight into raiding that week even if they are due for a rest.

What we are looking for is a ranged dps that can bring some big dps, have excellent raid awareness, can make our raid days/times of Sunday's and Wednesday's ( 8:00pm to 11:00pm GMT+10 ) and it would be a big benefit if you have multiple toons you can play at a high level or multi specs like a ranged dmg spec and heals toon or spec ect.

Anyone can have a chat to me to see if the position is right for them but we will be selective about who we pick as it needs to be both right for the group and also the 9th person. If im not available for whatever reason our 2IC is Karboom and he can answer any questions you may have or let me know you want to have a chat.

Cya all in game

Looking for dps or multirole players for our 16man group

which runs GMT+10, 9pm-12pm saturday night.

Have some people in group that are developing for HM content so looking for people with patience.

Currently clearing Ravagers and Temple sm and doing first bosses in hm, would like to be doing HM only but its been a ***** to gear people in 16m sm atm :mad:

either PM me or put an app on our site themidian.enjin.com

Midian 16m is looking for DPS or multirole players.

Raid Schedule: Saturday 8pm - 11pm aest (GMT +10)

*New Group* that is clearing storymode weekly with 1/5 HM in both Operations.

PM Klevana or put an app on our site themidian.enjin.com

Team Devastate is recruiting a Ranged DPS to complete the group.

Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Sunday 8pm - 11pm aest (GMT +10)

Current HM Progression:

Ravagers - 3/5

Temple - 3/5

PM Màban or put an app on our site themidian.enjin.com

How we run the group:

Hey everyone,

The way we like to run team devastate is to run 9 members ideally. This gives us the utility, depth and flexibility that makes this group work so well.

There is a opportunity to fill that 9th position at the moment. Our group is currently 3/5 Ravages and 1/5 TOS in their respective HM's

This is the way the 9th position works in our team. We run a rotation system where we swap ppl around. typically that would mean you may sit out every 5 weeks or so for a entire lockout. Having said that our 9th position also fills in for any afk's so whomever is on rotation on that week can slot straight into raiding that week even if they are due for a rest.

What we are looking for is a ranged dps that can bring some big dps, have excellent raid awareness, can make our raid days/times of Sunday's and Wednesday's ( 8:00pm to 11:00pm GMT+10 ) and it would be a big benefit if you have multiple toons you can play at a high level or multi specs like a ranged dmg spec and heals toon or spec ect.

Anyone can have a chat to me to see if the position is right for them but we will be selective about who we pick as it needs to be both right for the group and also the 9th person. If im not available for whatever reason our 2IC is Karboom and he can answer any questions you may have or let me know you want to have a chat.

Cya all in game

We are looking for:

- Performance in Operations

- Healthy attitude to Progression

- No Drama

- Social Fit

- Reliable Attendance

- Class Knowledge

Apply on the website (http://themidian.enjin.com) OR /who Midian in-game to discuss further.

Edited by Blitz-wing

Recruitment update:

Team Midian Friday - 10:30pm-1:30pm GMT+10. Group is after 1 tank, currently clearing SM and first bosses of HM.

Currently gearing up to do HM.

Our 16 man run on Saturdays 9pm-12pm GMT +10 (1/5 ToS, 1/5 Rav HM) Is looking for a reliable multi-role player. Group is clearing sm and first bosses in HM with ease. Group is still gearing up for HM.

Team Devastate - Wed/Sun 8pm-11pm GMT+10 (4/5 ToS. 3/5 Rav HM) is looking for an exceptional ranged dps to fit into their roster.

Hey everyone,

There is a opportunity to fill that 9th position at the moment. Our group is currently 3/5 Ravagers and 4/5 TOS in their respective HM's

Cya all in game

Please put apps in on our website at themidian.enjin.com

Or /who Midian in game and ask for an officer for more information (officers may direct you to fill an app depending who you get)

Edited by eatmydeece

Midian is recruiting one range DPS for a North American raid group that is currently 3/5 in TOS and 2/5 in Ravagers. The group raids Monday - Wednesday from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. pst. I believe that translates to a 3 p.m. start on the next day for AEDT players but I'm also a "Yank" so I could be off on that conversion.

APAC players are welcomed, obviously. Please send in-game message to "Mom" (no special characters) or "Asthovias".

You can also apply at themidian.enjin.com, where I would ask you mention this is for the NA group. Be warned, this group also has Canadians.

Edited by sithaztec