Kaggath Rulebook

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayla's asleep but she sorted out hers a few pages back apparently. I'll do my best Rayla Impression:

All finished on my end.

Yes, all I had to do is change colors. Brilliant, I know! None of you thought of it I'm sure :p

Edited by Selenial

Prob should have posted this here, but if ya folks need anything in relation to tech/weapons/droids/troops, got like 10 days left on my sub.

You know me wolf, anything that helps is appreciated! :D

Also, you are, as always, awesome for all the work you do to help us all with quotes. :d_cool:

Before we jump the gun can you provide your source?

All mine states them as is Normall Turbolaser barrels arranged in a flat line of 8, with each battery containing 4 of these Turbolasers.

Them being 8x4 does not mean one is worth 32 Turbolasers, that's not how it works...

The Source is Ansel Hsiao, he doesn't post the full specs or he'd be sued by LFL whom want to reserve said specs if they ever use those ships in future sourcebooks.

He was smarter than that, because they only said 'the full specs' he has never posted the full specs, instead he randomly commented on 'x' weapon, etc.... he did the same for the Assertor and Allegiance.

I can attempt to find all those posts and their links again, but it would take half a day.

Also I was under the impression that no more than 1,000 BATTERIES, was the rule, not 1,000 individual lasers, etc....

However if you believe my way of calculating the Octupes' firepower is incorrect, then by all means explain.

Edited by LadyKulvax

The Source is Ansel Hsiao, he doesn't post the full specs or he'd be sued by LFL whom want to reserve said specs if they ever use those ships in future sourcebooks.

He was smarter than that, because they only said 'the full specs' he has never posted the full specs, instead he randomly commented on 'x' weapon, etc.... he did the same for the Assertor and Allegiance.

I can attempt to find all those posts and their links again, but it would take half a day.

Also I was under the impression that no more than 1,000 BATTERIES, was the rule, not 1,000 individual lasers, etc....

However if you believe my way of calculating the Octupes' firepower is incorrect, then by all means explain.

That was bad wording on Beni's part, it's 1000 weapon emplacements really. 1000 batteries is way more than even an Executor, and we banned those for a reason.

I've done the math and the bellator has 2222 weapon emplacements, nearly 3x the Viscount and over 2.5x of the Malevolence.

Didnt realise until you said they were worth 1000, but yeh.

Because everytime I bring it up in the thread that its being debated in right now it gets ignored.

"#52 Availability for ground and naval forces are mainly determined by the makeup of your leadership. You can only have access to units that at least one member of your leadership (including your organisation/supplier) has been affiliated with at one point. This does not include alliances, unless said ally had units given to them (not just for assistance but control) at some point, and not just on loan."

Imperious-class Star Destroyers, were never affiliated with any member of the Republic Resistance.

It is a Mon Cal Design NOT a Kuat Design. Please resolve this problem.

Edited by tunewalker

Hmm, I think this one puts it over 50% of them now, dontcha think? :p

(Did you ever notice that ALL of the Arbiter's went on.... I feel sorry for you, you dont stand a chance of winning your next match, you arent an Arbiter.)

Edited by tunewalker

(Did you ever notice that ALL of the Arbiter's went on.... I feel sorry for you, you dont stand a chance of winning your next match, you arent an Arbiter.)

Yeh sure, if it makes you feel better then you totally lost because I was an Arbiter.

It's not because my faction was just better or anything.