View Single Post

Zorke
12.26.2011 , 12:19 AM | #61
Ok, I'll start off by saying this; I NEVER SAID I WANTED ADDONS. **** WITH THAT ********. THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT ADDONS.

Damage meters are needed to perfect your class. You do not learn "skill priority" without mathematical proof as to what skill rotation provides the most damage. I do not give two ***** about how you got butthurt in WoW because someone raged at you for sucking in your PuG run. I do not play with random people, I play with the same people I've been playing online games with for years. When you get to the end-game content and start running hard/nightmare modes, you will see why this implementation is needed. Several bosses have enrage timers that cannot be met just by bashing whatever buttons you want.

I apologize for calling all of you opposers out by calling you bad, but honestly that's the only argument I've seen so far. "I dun liek dps metrs cuz i dun liek bing tol im bad."

Perhaps the feature would only show data to those who had it turned on. If someone did not want to participate in this feature, they could simply turn it off and not be shown on their own or other party members meters.

Lastly, I've yet to see a logical argument opposing the implementation of this tool for technical reasons. The community in other MMOs misused it. Guess what? No guess...

YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHO YOU PLAY WITH. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, DON'T PLAY WITH THEM.