View Single Post

Drakkolich
08.14.2014 , 12:26 AM | #17
Wow guys I can't believe how many people came to The Bastion for this event, thank you very much to all of you!
I played for about 6 hours straight and in most of my games there were atleast 5+ people with -stock at the end of there names, and even more on alts playing stock ships. It was really incredible to see that level of participation from everyone.

The games themselves were awesome, I can't remember having this many close games in one night. I ended up playing 24 games in total, and I'd say 8+ of them were nailbiters, I'm talking 1000-950 49-45 , that kind of stuff.

I streamed my entire play of stock night and the video will be up for about a week here if anyone is interested. My stats by then end of the night looked like this for anyone interested in that.

This will definitely become a weekly thing, I can't promise I will stream for the entire duration every week but I will try to play as much as I can.

Thanks again to everyone who showed up and I look forward to seeing you guys next week.
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream