View Single Post

FlyinSpaghetti
07.29.2014 , 06:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Brittaany_Banks View Post
The reason why it had changed to elite comms from basic in my opinion stems from the fact we are getting closer to the eventual day the next iteration of operations will be released.

The story mode version of the next operations are going to need to be done in full 172 gear. This is in my opinion why they have made it easier for people to acquire elite comms. So they can get to that level of gearing prior to the release of said content.

If you are already there...great. You however need to realize that there are still people who are not. The developers are trying to artificially bridge that gap so they can participate in the story mode content as soon as the ops come out.

If you are capping elite comms there are still things you can do with the gear. You can RE the mods, or sell it back to the vendors for profit once the buy back timer expires.
The next ops will be after the expansion and the level bump from it, it will probably be more like 190/196 tier gear judging from what they did with the makeb expansion.

Also regarding the comms system I'm to think it's long overdue a change and I suspect that they are simply holding it off for the expansion. Maybe we'll see a more unified comms system where something else plays a bigger part in what gear you'd get (like reputation for instance).
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!