pugs continue to go all left during the first portal phase, i think this is an exploit, take away the hint to plant the seed, or put portal lock debuff in SM aswell. story mode is already easy, this is retarded..and sad: all these uber op dps with l33t numbers and super expensive outfits and mounts are scared by a small add casting mass affliction? it's horrible everytime.
i won't dish a drop of dps or heals everytime i'll be on left without that being my role..
Is this an exploit too than?
- Burning DP council 1 by 1 in 1st phase
- Burning DP council bestia in 3rd phase and disregard the rest (4th phase starts just at the moment they finish their cast)
- Stacking up all adds on top op bestia to AoE them
- Pulling adds away from bestia and just burn bestia down
- Not jumping down when you get a Tyrans simplificdation (technicly its a mechanic you could use (dumb one for SM but still possible))
- standing against the throne to prevent knockback (instead of being a man and evade the cast)
- sentinel dps entering tankchallenge just for lolz
- commando/scoundrel/sage dps helping out with the healer challenge
- Nevra SM is so easy it should be considered an exploit al together
- ignoring pipeslam of grobbie and just take the slamdamage+pushback
- stacking up on czero on HM in order to negate the mine
- skipping the 1st droid at brontes (which a lousy and utterly stupid tactic if I may say so, dps is high enough to kill it so freaking kill it instead of letting it go bang and risk a low HP person to fall dead)
- sending up every single dps to the top at trasher so you only need 1 roar (mostly HM)
- doing oasis city with 1 uberduber team of the 2(or 4) best geared
- olok the shadow 'just click purple' tactic instead of solving the puzzle
- solo tanking EV, TfB, Scum, DF and DP (meaning bring 5 dps)
- solo healing the **** so you have 6 dps
- knocking out adds at EC firebrand/sc so herptyderpty AoE dps won't kill the shield/bombadd
Hmmmm seems I had some inspiration here. Anyways, some examples may be better than others but I guess you get the gist of ignoring intended mechanics or making smart use of implemented skills.