Thread: Legacy Storage?
View Single Post

Darth_Wicked
07.16.2014 , 03:53 PM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright folks, round 2! From what I can tell there were two big questions still on the table and here they are:

Can I place BoP items in my Legacy storage?
As of Game Update 2.9, you cannot place or "transfer" BoP items through your Legacy storage. I will say that this issue is something that we will continue to discuss internally and could potentially change in the future.

Can I access my crafting materials from Legacy storage?
Yes you can! The way it will work is that when you go to craft something, your materials will be pulled in this priority order: Inventory, Cargo, Legacy storage.

Thanks everyone!

-eric
If I may Eric, can you check this thread of mine and tell us there or here if the Legacy Storage will be more akin to a Cargo Hold or Guild Bank?

As I mention there...
Quote: Originally Posted by The G-Man
  • Cargo Holds come with a bay that includes 80(!) slots, apparently the same kind of deal we'll be getting with the Legacy bank. Dunno if it will be possible to both deposit and withdraw credits, name different bays, select an image thumbnail for each one, etc etc.
Quote: Originally Posted by The G-Man
  • Guild Banks comes with a bay that includes 90(!!!) slots, the ability to both deposit and withdraw credits, name bays, select an image thumbnail for each one, etc etc.
Which will be more similar to the Legacy Storage? Can you guys clarify at this point?
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!